ewokone.com, a team of 60 special fx artists and 30 medical assistants later

GoldDigga

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

idea for ya...

Originally posted by popasquat

I cant get that to work either. I dont know what to do...

hmm.. the image won't load even if you wait? and it happens to every image? you don't have a 386 or somethin do you? the site's been tested on mad different machines and i've never heard this before... maybe clear your cache in your browser and then come back to the page and let the full image load. if you don't let it load the first time it won't load if you hit reload. holla. one.

Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

http://www.charink.com/flash/1.jpg'>

This piece is hot, I used to not like most of Ewoks pieces a couple of years ago but his newer shit is looking very cool.

Not even trying to hate, but as soon as I saw this one I thought it was a production wall, starting with a RevoK piece.....

Those who know those edgy, futuristic pieces of revok know what the fuck im talking about...

Other than that, pimp work...Don't like the guy that much as a person, but the work is good indeed.

Guest popasquat

I dont think i have any special kind of internet , and I dont know how to clear my cache in my browser so i am at a loss as to what to do... It starts to load-stops-and only a sliver of the top of the flick is visible at the bottom of the screen.

• 4 weeks later...

that ewok at it again

that site is off the hinges.......... thank god he don't put alot of other people work on it or he would drive bemflix.com outta business.....

his style has evolved. the kid was nice now he is down right nasty.

no need to hate on him. he is just doing his thang. more writers should be like him. negro is as real as they come.

bem

http://bemflix.com/webflix/Blackbooks/jaesbook/ewok.jpg'>

Guest ModelCitizen

Whenever people on the internet post Ewok's shit it seems like it's always pieces or drawings, and that kid definitely bombed.

What's up with some street flicks?

• 3 weeks later...

Re: that ewok at it again

Originally posted by bemflix

no need to hate on him. he is just doing his thang. more writers should be like him. negro is as real as they come.[/img]

You have Ewok.com mixed up with Ewok HM on the negro part:p Dope thread. Love the Ewok site. Whens the team of 60 special FX artists and 30 medical assistants come in to play?

Re: Re: that ewok at it again

Originally posted by NoOnesWelcum

You have Ewok.com mixed up with Ewok HM on the negro part:p Dope thread. Love the Ewok site. Whens the team of 60 special FX artists and 30 medical assistants come in to play?

NAW i got the right one...... EWOK 5MH.KD.COM.KTC

yeah that kid is 6'4" black kid from harlem right.

i met him once and asked him to sign my black book and he followed me home and ate all the fried chicken my babymomma had cooked for my sister cousin. and he drank all my lazer beers too.

Archived