The Bench - 003

Cup 'O Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Cup 'O Soup

yeah, no. you really dont.

fuck that, i love those cars... they force you to paint big, otherwise you get dwarfed by the size of the car.

mothefuckers need to start painting bigger anyway. bullshit ass little ass pieces... yo, im gonna paint this little ass piece, then get mad if anyone else 'side busts' 'my' car.

blah.

this anger is not directed at anyone, just hungry and venting.

tead, you've been idle for 37 hours.

Yeahhhhhhhh flats are the best they go from aldi,oak and the scum and sit in windsor and detroit for 5 years then they come back and maybe JUST maybe if you lucky it roll thru to jersey........fucking things

Yo teader email a guy back......I caught a ansiq that was sorta big on one of them but if you want to bitch seeks do a whole car on one and sent it my way then I'll be happy.

Guest smokin..joe

totally fucked up man! i just saw like everyone of those freight like honestly a day or two ago, super weird, i hate flats if you hit the ones with "NWH" stamped on them send them my way,flats are like the worst fr8s to paint i think, although a have peeped a whole slew of brand fucking new cn's the have www.cn.ca on them, ill holler at you raper my pc is fucked lately,but yeah ok?

extendo flat fun

Originally posted by smokin..joe

totally fucked up man! i just saw like everyone of those freight like honestly a day or two ago, super weird, i hate flats if you hit the ones with "NWH" stamped on them send them my way,flats are like the worst fr8s to paint i think, although a have peeped a whole slew of brand fucking new cn's the have www.cn.ca on them, ill holler at you raper my pc is fucked lately,but yeah ok?

yeah, dooder

most just have 'WH' stencilled on them

streams of them are clearly married,too

if youve jst spotted these ones, in particular, you'll be happy to know they're resting safely in southern ontario where no one will but us retards will be able to appreciate them

their size does warrant large peices, seeking, but, at the same time, these cars are met with the 'who gives a shit' fill....

fun comes in all kinds

oh eh, and T, did you catch any of the frshpaint GT's with the cn.com?

theyre the sickest blue

Archived