Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Born Loser

EX GIRLS TO NEXT GIRLS

DO YOU EVRE LOKK AT THAT OLD PICTURE OF YOUR EX AND THINK " FUCK I MISS HITTIN THAT SHIT". THEN YOU GET ALL DEPRESSED ABOUT IT.

I FEEL THAT WAY SOMETIMES WHEN I LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF MY LAST GIRL.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid45/p96bd0886b5ffd0f3d00341b044090a61/fcd3fb62.jpg.orig.jpg'>

BUT NOW I'VE BEEN TALKING TO THIS GIRL WHO SEEMS TO HAVE IT GOING ON OUTSIDE AND INSIDE.

i wish that too and i also wish that i actually had a girl

Fuck You You Bastard

Now I'm Depressed Again

Well...post a picture of the Next Girl so we can tell you how stupid you were for not keeping the other one.

I WOULD BUT I DONT REALLY HAVE ONE.

THE WORST PART IS THIS EX JUST WANTED TO BE FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS.

IM SO GAY:o

Easier said than done. You acn never just be friends with an ex let alone friends with benefits. Feelings, old feelings always seem to linger and someone ends up getting pissed, jealous, sad, blah blah blah. You end up getting back together then breaking up, getting back together then breaking up, getting back together then breaking up, getting back together then breaking up... Oh wait, that pattern sounds familiar.

Guest krie

my current gf is alot better theen my ex. so i dont look bak in regret at all!:king:

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Easier said than done. You acn never just be friends with an ex let alone friends with benefits. Feelings, old feelings always seem to linger and someone ends up getting pissed, jealous, sad, blah blah blah. You end up getting back together then breaking up, getting back together then breaking up, getting back together then breaking up, getting back together then breaking up... Oh wait, that pattern sounds familiar.

You speak from experience it sounds like :(

my current girl is my ex's friend

now my ex wants me back, but her friend is like 900% better

i find the situation funny

Guest -MOE LESTER-

man fuck girlfriends....i skull fuck cadavers and it works just fine

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

heh, heh ^^^^

i'm friends with my ex. we get along a lot better now that we have seperate lives. granted when we're drunk, we've screwed like rabbits but it's only sex and as a man, i'm completely cool with that.

yea, i get that feeling sometimes....

fuck it though, ive got enough other shit going on in life. i dont need to waste my time sweatin ex-girls anymore.

:king:

ok now were is the pic??

or was this a set up from the start!! use photoisland hurry up man

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this