Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tty0

DEE38

Originally posted by tty0

I promise two things.

I don't care.

And I won't respond. "You got me." Add another notch to your six shooter tough guy.

You dont care, yet you'll respond after EVERY post I make...

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Your incorrect.

My what?

Of course it's flaccid, mostly because it's patently false. Eistein never "forgot to put on his pants"... that's just idiotic or a sign of alzheimers, or heavy drug use... Einstein ACTUALLY stopped tying his shoes later in life because he thought that simple task took too much time away from his thoughts of physics... He never FORGOT how to tie them, and he was always wearing shoes. He put them on after his pants...

Einstein also beleived in God and liked to sail his very small boat in raging thunderstorms, and though he never learned to swim, he also didn't wear a life vest.

Including this I've responded to 3 out of 7 since I've said that.

So statistically that's less then 50%.

Even you can figure out that that's less the EVERY post you have made here since I said that.

Your so much above me yet you feel threatened enough to reply to me, while I try to take this shit in stride, you feel the need to defend yourself.

This thread concerned neither of you.

why are you still here if you know youre so much better than everyone else? Shouldnt you have your own island or something?

A virtuoso in the art of thinking... Einstein's mind, it would seem, was

much better equipped for thinking and learning than the average one

is. He should be the next clone, god fucking knows what another lifetime

of Einstein could uncover.

This thread concerned neither of you.

Ignorance concerns me.

Originally posted by Smart

Ignorance concerns me.

Ingorance of what Smart? An easy question. Answer me that.

Dude this is 12 oz. You've got to expect people to respond to your threads and tell you to go fuck yourself. Plus, its funny when people get so heated and try to pretend like they are intellectual giants. So in the theme of the evening, go fuck yourself!

tty0... Ignorance in general, I didn't think that my simple statement needed so much clarification... which part didn't you understand and I'll expand on that in particular...

Look fuck both of you fuckin faggots for starting shit out of nowhere.

It's iCEBERG so you know I can butt heads all fuckin day really, not to mention school you in computers and knock you both the fuck out right afterwards.

I tried being humble but you have to provoke me.

So keep on provoking me, try to get the one up on an internet forum like a give a fuck.

I don't give a fuck about Smart whose a fuckin 30 year old guy who wallows in his own fuckin greatness on a internet graffiti forum acting like he's god, or about gliko who stole everything from my randomly telling people to go fuck themselves to catch a reaction along with telling people that they need hugs.

So glik0 get of the dick, an smart, your really a fucking loser. Think you'll win this one? only in your own minds, I've been around long enough to see Smart fold under a legitimate question and glik0 to steal my shit as soon as I stop posting under iCEBERG.

:lol:

Delete this thread and ban me smart.

Or better yet don't "So everyone can see me make a fool of myself"

Either or I saw your move 10 days ago.

A 30 year old fuckin faggot who picks fights on a internet forum :lol:

Talkin about "who could I ban?" :lol:

Your both clowns, so flex your internet muscles cause you get shut down in real life.

I'm done with both you faggots, I feel as gay as you should for even getting into this. Regardless of what you both think you know nothing of my intelligence level or anything about me other then what I portray on here, even Smarts smart enough to realize that.

i stole what?

Smart dont ban him. please his stupidity makes me feel smart about myself. I mean im a pale kid with a small dick, and i have nothing better to do then swing from his nuts and "bite" his stylez.

Did you think I didn't know it was you when I started? Did you think I didn't know it was you when I registered? You have failed to school me every time you've tried to "butt heads" with me... bring your computer and your neck brace, you'll need it when I kick your ass.

I didn't plan on banning him... I could have done that before he got his first post out...

Originally posted by Smart

Did you think I didn't know it was you when I started? Did you think I didn't know it was you when I registered? You have failed to school me every time you've tried to "butt heads" with me... bring your computer and your neck brace, you'll need it when I kick your ass.

That was a year ago old man. I'd still knock you the fuck out.

You failed to address any questions I directly asked you above yet you say you have proved me wrong like your some ignorance freedom fighter.

You said it yourself that sarcasm was the sign of a weak arguement. So keep bringing up old shit from last march, you can eat your foot all you want. If pointing that out isn't "schooling you" then I don't know what is. You haven't turned any of my shit against me, maybe I could be named smart.

As for me letting Glik0 know who I was... Your a regular sherlock holmes, having access to members IP's an all.

Just do me a favor, keep being a 30 year old fuckin loser on a graffiti message board. :lol:

Ban me, like I can't get around that shit as easy as it would be to slip dick to your wife.

If I'm so out there, leave me the fuck alone. I didn't ask you to come in and start shit. You did that on your by yourself smart. Think man... I wasn't in the wrong for starting this thread, or defending myself.

I haven't started any shit in god knows how long. But now your the ones starting shit, your no better then I was a couple months back. I'm trying to change, your fuckin 30 years old and stuck in your ways, so be it. Glik0 I've seen you :lol:

I'm trying to change and you know what? Fuck you both if your gonna be another negative influence in my life. I've fuck up enough people like you in my life to know the err of my ways and to realize it wasn't worth it after alls said and done. I'm trying, I'm going to school now, I'm applying the knowledge I've had for years for the first time, I'm trying to stay positive, do better in life, I don't even get up as much as I used too cause I'm thinking twice about writing on peoples shit.

I'm studying everynight, I have partied once since march of last year. I have a case still open case over my head because fucks like you provoke me to do some dumb shit. But now I know better, I know now not to do the shit I used to do, get into the dirt I did.

You know what, fuck it, I'm tired of defending myself or explaining my position to yall.

I tried starting over with a new name and a positive attitude but that made me realize one thing.

I'll change, but this place never will.

I'm fucking gone, I guess you win.