DEE38

tty0

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aight, its my turn to ask a question.

to smart and ttyo: if you 2 actually met in real life, would you actually try and fight each other? no, seriously?

Originally posted by tty0

There's two, you obviously weren't paying attention. Nor have addressed the first one.

I thought the first one was a rhetorical question, do I really have to think up a name for it? Let's call it "poking fun at the whiny little loser".

Oh the irony, you fail to realize you resort to the same means. But once again you will ignore this blatent fact and pass it off as an invalid argument.

Actually I don't, you always degenerate it to that level because you can't win...

Once again, your getting caught up in your own words. You shot yourself in the foot with that one, and if you don't recognize that, you should change your name from Smart to Borderline-Retarded.

^Smoke and mirrors, you nit pick petty points and try to claim all out victory while you lay there and lick your wounds. Like the 3 year old crying to himself in his room after being sent to bed without dinner.

"Just wait 'till I'm older! I'll show them! I'm gonna run away! Then they'll be sorry..."

On a side note, I didn't try to hide my identity. I just never blatently said I'M iCEBERG. To avoid fiascos like this. This is ones on glik0's an your bald head.

and I never revealed your precious identity, you flew off the handle and tried to get some sort of baseless justification by bringing up your real identity. Speaking of which...

it's not the internet that gets me mad, it's you fags who question my integrity. I got people talking shit to me on a graffiti message board when chances are I got up more then them before I was 13 then they will their entire lives.

Yeah, right... but you were calling the whole of Channel Zero out when you thought they weren't participating in your "let's make a story" thread.

I got some smart moderator breathing down my fucking neck to get a rise out fo me, then when he does he contemplates banning me.

ah, "contemplates"... meaning I never even bothered to ban you...

look at ******* for instance, he thinks he knows me, he thinks I got banned, and he thinks he knows what the fucks going on. So I left him in his own world, but yet he comes back to say something so incredibly dumb, he should shoot himself. I've had my shit posted in brick slayers by other people more then this faggot gets up. More then most the "writers" around here do period.

Again, you NEVER got banned, did you? You're trying to get some credit out of shit that never happened, like your imaginary "king status"...

I never had to post my own shit, if I told you what I wrote, you'd be on the dick.

No, it doesn't work that way, you could be amazing (but I doubt it). If you're still an asshole, then you're still an asshole. I'm sure you're gonna try to turn this into justification for your little fire, so let me point out your strategy...

1st you say I would be on the nuts.

Then I say I wouldn't because you talk a bunch of shit.

Then you say something that suggests that if I'm not on your nuts I'm stupid and you tell me I shot myself in the foot.

It's like you keep having imaginary arguments after I quit talking, desperately looking through and behind the actual meaning of what I say, even though I keep it simple and surface level for goofs like you. If I could on the internet I would talk slower and louder to help you out...

So smart, basically keep tripping over your own words (read above to see the second time this has happened). Your the 30 year old man acting like.... nah fuck it.

So I'm gone, I've said my peace for real, so say goodnight to the badguy.

Ok !cey, that'll be my plan. Goodnight badboy. Give Mommy a kiss and don't forget to brush your teeth.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

change the title of this thread

to what?

I'm open for suggestions because it obviously has nothing to do with Dee...

Sneak, I don't know. I would treat him exactly the way I do here. If he minded his manners, I would pay him no mind. If he acted or talked stupid like he does around here, I would point it out and if that drove him to violence then it would be a fight...

Guest 150's~

I get threats over the 2way from email thugs... somthin' somethin' retail drugs.. yeah, ya'll are wack ya' hrrrrrd.. hurry up and post them pics.. and btw, Devilush, you have a really shiney ass. HOLLER!! hehheh 1

oh great hippidty dippidty....i made a mistake then?

well, you just act a whole lot like that faggot icegirl.

and this shit is to funny,

"I've had my shit posted in brick slayers by other people more then this faggot gets up. More then most the "writers" around here do period."

im sorry, i was unaware that how many times your shit gets posted by jocks was the new and final standard on who gets up.

look ttyo, i dont care what you write. hell, i barley even look at brickslayers. care to know why? i prefer to see graffiti in person.

i do waste time on 12oz cause ima loser geek that hangs out in channel zero, however, im up and every time i leave my house i see my ups.

anyway,

if your not icegirl, stop acting like him.

Archived