DEE38

tty0

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Glik0

neither am i but you can still go fuck yourself.

I'm smarter then you. A sense of humor in know way makes up for what your life lacks. A pity really.

I've seen pictures of you and your facial hair and have seen how you conduct yourself over the past some odd months, yet you know nothing about me, and you still try to talk greasy.

Originally posted by tty0

I'm smarter then you. A sense of humor in know way...

youre smarter THAN me? wow i would read that whole sentence over again you fucking moron.

Now fuck you and die.

stay focused on dying mmmk? thankies.

i havent been here in the odd past monthes either you fucking moron.

now if you need help removing that foot, and dick, from your mouth call 1-800-YOUREATOOL.

shhh don't get mad... shhhhh

It was a slip up yes, obviously it was supposed to be no, your a regular sherlock fucking holmes. Your right it should also be a than. My slight spelling mistakes have nothing to do with the real knowledge I posses yet you say...

You haven't been here the past few months yet you registered in July 02? mmmm kay.

This thread was for DEE38 not you, I'm trying to be humble, now take you and your emotions to the door k thanks.

its ok that your tail is between your legs, and you have to come back with half assed statements like that. I'll leave you to wallow in the shit that is your life.

but seriously keep your chin up. Think about growing longer toes to pull the trigger on the shutgun while its in your mouth. Now kids, play nice.

Spelling has nothing to do with intelligence/wisdom. Einstien forgot to put on his pants sometimes, oh that stupid, stupid, man. You don't bother me. So stick around and try to get the last word in on a thread in an internet forum that has nothing to do with you made by someone who hasn't given you a second thought, I promise two things.

I don't care.

And I won't respond. "You got me." Add another notch to your six shooter tough guy.

Spelling has nothing to do with intelligence/wisdom.

Yeah, it does. Your Einstein example is as flaccid as the rest of your argument. Steven Hawking could spell wonderfully, but then, he bet against naked singularities.

Originally posted by Smart

Yeah, it does. Your Einstein example is as flaccid as the rest of your argument. Steven Hawking could spell wonderfully, but then, he bet against naked singularities.

Your incorrect.

Although it is a good indicator the the intelligence level of someone, it by no means determines someones level of intelligence/wisdom.

My example of Einstien is not flaccid at all. It is an example of how someone can posses an extreme amount of intelligence yet look over simple things, such as spelling, which can be classified as a simple task.

What would replying to threads that have nothing to do with you just to start some shit be considered Smart?

Originally posted by Glik0

we should back off him, hes one of those kids with street knowledge!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I already backed off of you because I saw you stealing iCEBERGs attitude with the whole hugs approach.

Maybe you should apply for "Hugs for Net Thugs" started previously?

Besides, the we in the beginning of your sentance should be capitalized.

I already backed off of you because I say you stealing iCEBERGs attitude with the whole hugs approach.

Maybe you should apply for "Hugs for Net Thugs" started previously?

Besides, the we in the beginning of your sentance should be capitalized.

You've already proven yourself an idiot, so I wouldn't start moving in with grammatical and syntax shit. I mean look at you, you've editing bascially every single one of your posts and yet continue to sound like a kid who has eat way too much paint.

I'm the captain of my own boat, and I say toot toot this ships going no where.

I promise two things.

I don't care.

And I won't respond. "You got me." Add another notch to your six shooter tough guy.

You dont care, yet you'll respond after EVERY post I make...

Your incorrect.

My what?

Of course it's flaccid, mostly because it's patently false. Eistein never "forgot to put on his pants"... that's just idiotic or a sign of alzheimers, or heavy drug use... Einstein ACTUALLY stopped tying his shoes later in life because he thought that simple task took too much time away from his thoughts of physics... He never FORGOT how to tie them, and he was always wearing shoes. He put them on after his pants...

Einstein also beleived in God and liked to sail his very small boat in raging thunderstorms, and though he never learned to swim, he also didn't wear a life vest.

Including this I've responded to 3 out of 7 since I've said that.

So statistically that's less then 50%.

Even you can figure out that that's less the EVERY post you have made here since I said that.

Your so much above me yet you feel threatened enough to reply to me, while I try to take this shit in stride, you feel the need to defend yourself.

This thread concerned neither of you.

A virtuoso in the art of thinking... Einstein's mind, it would seem, was

much better equipped for thinking and learning than the average one

is. He should be the next clone, god fucking knows what another lifetime

of Einstein could uncover.

Archived