Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pineapple

Arizona

I just got back from phoenix. Shit looks tight over there. I was staying on some ghetto ass road caled grand ave. Everyone from there said that that area is not the best of neighborhoods but the graff made every thind look good to me. oh yeah, lots of trains rolling also. keep up the good work Phoenix heads,I will have to go back and paint next time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

anyone have any ...

This cat snstr from Colorado claimed to be NG and he stayed out in pheonix for a while. Does anyone know anything about him or have any of his flicks of his shit. his shit is sick but he's kinda an arrogant fuck.

Guest Propaganda

Yo any arizona cat wanna hit me up on my mail that would be nice to get to know area since im up in phoenix and I wanna get down for some legals or whatever. chocosquirrel@hotmail.com

that graff battle had a couple of others i like- the other female character is nice as well.

i'm thinkin of movin to phoenix in a coupla years, is there lotso illegal, or more legal?

Guest Propaganda

Big ups to HBM and DFW. Seen lot of sixo as well.