krylon /paint LOOK!

Guest DEEDER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"thick creamy horse cum...i would eat it"

hmmmm.... is that what you meant?

Ahh fuck that, I mix if I want some special shit. And personally... I love Krylon! I hate Rusto (Painters Touch is nice tho), German caps don't even fit on Rusto cans, that shit sucks, you can't mix Rusto, THAT SHIT SUCKS, and the colors are more limited than Krylon. I just think Krylon, even tho some colors may run a lil thin, it's still a superior paint, and ahhh... as far as Montana, I don't fuck wit that shit, Only bought 6 cans of it in my life, (and thats cuz I got a connect for $4 a can, shipping included.) I don't find overseas paints to be 'miracle paints' or anything like that, if you suck... YOU SUCK, the paint aint gonna make you iller!

Oh yea... WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO RED DEVIL PAINT???? That company go out of business?

Colonial Blue isn't discontinued... is it? I got a case and a half of it, and I think it's ugly, but can be worked with.

Same thing wit Violet, I got 4 cans of that stuff, it's discontinued????? lemme kno

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

• 7 months later...
Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER

mix your own..

..its so much more rewarding when you make everything yourself.

your paint.. your bag.. your clothes.. your transportation..

completely self sufficient and no longer a consumer oriented poop shovler.

:D

just do it outside...jeezlouise...the bic pen method is great...

just dont fuck up!!!:rolleyes:

OHHH SHIT

Originally posted by tEkRoCkS

i recently found this store that has fukin everything all markers..they got krylon teracotta and the cap says new aint that some shit yo.....

SON IM THE TERRACOTTA MASTER !!! JUST LIKE 3 MONTHS AGO I GOT 38 CANS OF THAT SAME FIVEBALL KRYLON WITH THE NEW LID ALL FOR 99CENTS EACH!

NOT TO MENTION ALL MY OTHER DOPEASS SCORES THAT WILL MAKE YA DROP YA DROORS!:D

Originally posted by graffitiSUX

i was never a huge fan of krylon, but the old stuff is better than the new garbage. but fuck that, buy european paint. its all about montana, true colorz and belton. anything else is just bullshit in a can

damn i wish my mommy was as cool as yours, buying paint at 5 dollars a pop and all

1) Red Devil was made by 2 different companies when it mattered. It hasn't been with either since the early 90's, sorta like Krylon. It is now made by SWP and they have a website with some very interesting color names. But for some reason, they have a minimal market presence- I rarely hear about people who use it.

2) Collecting is fresh, it is largely history-based but there's several reasons for it. It's cool if you want to bust on it, 'cause the majority will remain ignorant while a select few know the real and respect it. After all, y'all are writers and we all know writers are knuckleheads who need to shit on everything. Aren't we?

3) I'd never pay 100 bucks for a can. that's not what collecting is about. and people should be careful about old paints (Avocado, Pastels, etc.).. only idiots use old cans. it's the same thing as that euro stuff- using Jungle Green isn't going to make you suck any less. So don't. If you find it, hold onto that piece of the past.

"Seeing is a developed sense."- H. Rap Brown

Guest GorbortOrman

Re: OHHH SHIT

Originally posted by NUTZOPUS

SON IM THE TERRACOTTA MASTER !!! JUST LIKE 3 MONTHS AGO I GOT 38 CANS OF THAT SAME FIVEBALL KRYLON WITH THE NEW LID ALL FOR 99CENTS EACH!

NOT TO MENTION ALL MY OTHER DOPEASS SCORES THAT WILL MAKE YA DROP YA DROORS!:D

Damn, I thought I was the terracotta master. I scored 35 in one day at two different stores(same chain) for a buck a can. 18 at one, 17 at the other... But you might have my beat by an addition 6 more cans since, 6 of the cans I bought didnt work, the valve inside was too big and the stock cap came rattling around inside the lid.... Yes, i'll drop my droors for you, if you insist. cause afterall I am the true terracotta king. :D

Archived