• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DEEDER

krylon /paint LOOK!

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

WHATCHU GOT?? senor

most krylon is watery....but some is awsome..like the gold..krylon gold is like 100% gold leaf..you can like tag water with it...i dont know why you would want to..but oh well..but i am sorry i think rustos colors are more thick and pure...and plus rusto as american accents and ameericas finest..and painters touch..so......i think rusto is better.....sorry..just my opinion smile.gif

i was never a huge fan of krylon, but the old stuff is better than the new garbage. but fuck that, buy european paint. its all about montana, true colorz and belton. anything else is just bullshit in a can

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

awesome color, looks like pen's radioactive poo.

since i cant get belton and montana and such locally i use only rusto....so thick... krylon is crap.... but better than some paint

regardless of whether krylon is watery shit as compared to rusto a color like krylon jungle green or avocado or terra cotta that were insane are not worth arguing about they are sick. sick. sick colors. fuck belton and montana. paint with rusto and krylon wheres your damn patriotism. dondi didnt need bullshit paint to rock. red devil 2k.

uhh ive never got the chance to use krylon avacodo, but not to long ago i found i hole in the wall with a nice stock pile of the rusto avacodo,and yes i did clear them out.

------------------

rock till death...

Originally posted by graffitiSUX:

indeed. thick creamy horse cum paint. it's beautiful. if it were food i would eat it

So...ur not supposed to eat it?shiiiitttt... I think i need to call my local poison control....

I've got two cans of Light Peach, and three cans of mauve (same years) if anyones intrested. I cant be bothered to put it on ebay...and if your not in canada the shipping would be a bitch...but anyone whos intrested drop me a line. nothingbutfreights@hotmail.com

like willy said...i think people should use all kinds of paint...dont get stuck on belton and montana...cos theres other interesting things out there...mix and match...and shop around. plus belton and montana is upset expensive...

i recently found this store that has fukin everything all markers..they got krylon teracotta and the cap says new aint that some shit yo.....

Originally posted by Ballpark Frank:

I just came up on a couple cases of avacodo, baby blue, aqua turqoise and a bunch of old rustos from the seventies. good deal.

belton is good paint only for special occasions. to expensive..

mmmmmmmmmmmmm baby bloo!

I suggest that people mix their own colors. You can make your own avacado or what ever the current trend is. There is a how to on art crimes. also insted of using the bic pen tube you can buy/make your own mixer with tips and creativity.

If anyone's interested, I got...

Terracotta

Colonial Blue

Mauve

------------------

!VIRGYNIA!

804 & 703

Guest Ouija
Originally posted by Oni:

i think the whole reason for collecting can is for the whole history of it all (i could be wrong) i was talking with a couple of writers about this the other day... why do kids swear montana, belton, sparvar, etc. is some kinda of magic in a can that will turn you into cope2 or any stick up kid? i mean i use it and it is great but i would be just as happy with any paint (extreme exceptions) the only thing over seas paint has is the crazy colors but make do with what you have... paint is paint its really not that serious make due with what you have and dont bitch about how you cant waste your money on 6 dollar cans of paint because you dont have contacts...

oni

Exactly.

------------------

ouija13transcend3a

i think the whole reason for collecting can is for the whole history of it all (i could be wrong) i was talking with a couple of writers about this the other day... why do kids swear montana, belton, sparvar, etc. is some kinda of magic in a can that will turn you into cope2 or any stick up kid? i mean i use it and it is great but i would be just as happy with any paint (extreme exceptions) the only thing over seas paint has is the crazy colors but make do with what you have... paint is paint its really not that serious make due with what you have and dont bitch about how you cant waste your money on 6 dollar cans of paint because you dont have contacts...

oni

I just came up on a couple cases of avacodo, baby blue, aqua turqoise and a bunch of old rustos from the seventies. good deal.

belton is good paint only for special occasions. to expensive..

Terracotta's rare??

that shit's my favourite colour!!

You can still buy it here (australia) and it still says 'new!' on the lid as well!

It costs around $11 australian.

well if i hadn't of heard anything more toy in my life. you fools are retarded. theres no history, its like baseball cards, and stamp collections. colors man colors! big ups to the collection kings. clear, rapes, dalek , and all those silly FX new york guys buying the shit way over price off ebay. $150 for o.d. khaki tiny tin tops, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this