meeting 12ozers ia l33t.

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I met podrido, drain bamage, and siloette... and I'm really happy that I did...

...except for podrido that guy is a fag.

Originally posted by KaBar

Too dang long.

haha

i would seriously like to meet kabar just so we could sit somehwerwe and he could tell me stories...

Guest imported_Europe

I met a bunch of 12ozers by now and everybody has been really cool. But off course a bunch of really weird and twisted peeps.

Most 12ozers I met in one place must have been Scribble.

Guest imported_Tesseract

These girls on 12 oz. are something else. Jeeze, D-lush, you made me fall off my chair! "Yes, please." Been a long while since I had a girlfriend that was a three-way. Too dang long.

The perverted old man you are....:dazed:

These girls on 12 oz. are something else. Jeeze, D-lush, you made me fall off my chair! "Yes, please." Been a long while since I had a girlfriend that was a three-way. Too dang long.

i live to please and shock people my dear. ;)

ive met:

-devilush(slept with her. well sorta...on her couch while fist2cuffs didnt see what we were doin haha jk)

-king of hell(he made fun of my drug use at an art show. he was "high on water")

-seeking innocencsesesesse(he was nice at the time but now hes back to bein a cocksucker)

-secret(we wont talk about that)

-sukisukinow(sorta met...i ran from her.)

-sixteenvandals(i still owe him $8)

-suburbanbum(i think hes scared of me or some shit cause he wont buy any of my gear after he saw me geared out in the middle of the summer wearing a fur coat with some big ass fendi shades)

-dmx(hes my bro)

-mr c-walk (i think hes cool with me now? well at least thats what his friends of mine and his say)

-amorphic(he gave me medicine)

-fist2cuffs (hes a cool dude)

-buckethead(he watched my back while we shoplifted together.)

im going to meet:

-missinterpreted.

I know the Boring Bastard,The Jumbola Herbal(banned for life......I remember checking out the "12oz lounge" at his house back in 2000...haha,funny shit..that was.),Intang,Cad,socrates,trew,snk509....and a few others.

if I could meet anyone on here it would be ETHREADZNY.......and talk about old school hip-hop until hell froze over......your tapes on the way....sorry for the delay.peace bro.

Archived