TROPICANA'S LOTS OF PULP

fr8yardjunky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by deznatori

Smokin I catch UPFE's and some GW reefers as well. Not nearly as much though

yo dez, what is a GW reefer? u mean golden west? school me. i gotta know.

fuckin trops rule! the bitch with the oranges on her head is HOT!

i hope those tropicana buffers respect the nace shit! word up TA. nice work!

Originally posted by chozer

noone knows how pissed i am that i dont have a shot at hitting those fuckers.....

i do! this line used to come through my bench like once a month when all they had was the orange ones. now that they have the white ones i never see them any more. dont matter anyway cause there always in motion.

Re: question???

Originally posted by blamerok

I only tend to see these fr8s during the spring and summer.. do you think they move on a seasonal basis due to the orange crops? It would make sense as to why they're buffin them, because it may be down time until the oranges start moving again....

No they move 24-7. No matter what season. A week ago (heart of winter) I was painting and they went by me on the mainline. I always catch them moving...fast.

Nice flicks. This post is off the grove!

Fr8yardjunky e-mail me.

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY
Originally posted by ToyTrains

ARYS IS A SNITCH!!!!!!!!!!ARYS IS A SNITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARYS IS A SNITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY ARE YOU CALLING ARYS A SNITCH?

I FIND IT VERY HARD TO BELIEVE THAT HE WOULD EVER SNITCH ON ANYONE I PAINT WITH HIM ALL THE TIME..

damn brah, someone is cruzen for a bruzen..

Originally posted by ToyTrains

ARYS IS A SNITCH!!!!!!!!!!ARYS IS A SNITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARYS IS A SNITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arys is a hardcore sufer dude with a major attitude, he reminds me of that movie "point break" (yes..partick swaeze was in that flick:rolleyes: )

arys is way cool brah, he is down for his boys and he wouldnt throw a rat, so shut the hell up with that mumbo jumbo jive turkey talk... :mad:

Guest kode1three

i love orenges!!

where do you all piant those refers?not locations what state?im from the north east, in georgia for school,,,,FLA mabey?and ...MET rocks!i been seeing his fr8s all the way up in boston,buffalo ny,i dig his shit alot!

Arys once told my girlfreind that me and him were fucking each other, i was kinda pissed at him for a little bit but then i got over it and can now express my love and pure desire to stick my dick in his hairy ass without haing any trouble from my girlfreind, because now me and him are secret lovers and we touch eachother when we go paint, actully our secret word for fucking is painting so we do that alot, but he has never told anyone that i am gay and i like to look at naked blackmen on the internet..........seone tsc ta

Archived