TROPICANA'S LOTS OF PULP

fr8yardjunky

WTF ? BEING AN AVID BENCHER, AND SEEING JUST ABOUT EVERY FUCKING CAR IMAGINABLE HERE, I BARELY EVER SEE THESE, YET ALONE ANY PIECES ON THEM, THIS THREAD HAS ME PISSED..THANKS ALOT GUYS..ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH...ISN'T ANYONE DOWN TO TRADE SOME OF THESE OFF[TROP'S ONLY] FOR A PACKAGE, FATTER THAN YOUR 4TH GRADE MUSIC TEACHER??????????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

question???

I only tend to see these fr8s during the spring and summer.. do you think they move on a seasonal basis due to the orange crops? It would make sense as to why they're buffin them, because it may be down time until the oranges start moving again....

just a thought..I've got some flicks comin..just gotta warm up the scanner

Re: question???

Originally posted by blamerok

I only tend to see these fr8s during the spring and summer.. do you think they move on a seasonal basis due to the orange crops? It would make sense as to why they're buffin them, because it may be down time until the oranges start moving again....

just a thought..I've got some flicks comin..just gotta warm up the scanner

I believe it is relative to money. The company allows a certain amout to be used for cleaning the trains. If the money runs out they are less apt to buff because it hurts the profit margin. It's a new fiscal year on the books so on with the buff.

THere's a city that had kind of the same thing happen. They only alotted a small amount for graffiti removal. Kids recked the city hard for a period of time and ran out the money. After that things would ride for awhile because the city didn't want to spend more on the removal.

Guest smokin..joe

nice fr8s, i love those things, never caught one, are those the only kind of refers you guys catch? all i can say is damn,

Its obvious that if everyone uses extremely nice and bright colors on tropicanas, does quality work, and avoids going over the numbers, they will have a lot higher chance of continuing to run. Otherwise if peole start to catch tags and do bullshit on them this is only going to piss everyone off and speed up the buff process. Believe me, people are people and if the work is nice enough, many railbuffs and authority figures will be appreciating (or atleast tolerating for that matter ) !!!

Originally posted by TimReynolds

Its obvious that if everyone uses extremely nice and bright colors on tropicanas, does quality work, and avoids going over the numbers, they will have a lot higher chance of continuing to run. Otherwise if peole start to catch tags and do bullshit on them this is only going to piss everyone off and speed up the buff process. Believe me, people are people and if the work is nice enough, many railbuffs and authority figures will be appreciating (or atleast tolerating for that matter ) !!!

i agree on this one.

i would much rather have my shit ride for a while, and easily work around the numbers, rather than playing the subway mentality of get flix and knowing it wont run long before it gets buffed.

dont be lazy.

Archived