Moon Over MIAMI

moeberto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by swiss cheese

I cant see most the flix and I wont "visit Care2.com photo albums to view the image".

Sorry about that bro. Do you know any good photo service off the top of your head that work fine for any and everyone? I thought care2 would be fine. I guess I ended up wrong.

Originally posted by GOATWHORE

what the fuck?i see a miami thread and waste my time looking at all this toy shit?wheres my DMECOFUKQ niggas at?you know..the real niggas puttin in work in miami...not this in it for a minute shit.....

unless you are in these crews you are on the fucking jockk.....and if you are in these crews post your flicks so we can see wussup..."real niggas putting in work in miami???sorry bro they arent the only ones doing the painting in miami just look at the flicks i posted...go start a fan club and dont come on here calling peoples shit toy unless you have shit to post

Originally posted by moerawk

unless you are in these crews you are on the fucking jockk.....and if you are in these crews post your flicks so we can see wussup..."real niggas putting in work in miami???sorry bro they arent the only ones doing the painting in miami just look at the flicks i posted...go start a fan club and dont come on here calling peoples shit toy unless you have shit to post

where to start...

first off,no jockin here sucker,i just get hyped when i see my boys rockin shit..

second,if i was in these crews(which im not)i wouldn't post flix of my own shit...sorry,no stamp licker here...

"real niggas puttin in work"...i'll rephrase that one for you.how about"real niggas puttin in QUALITY work"

forth..fan club huh?how about i start a "mother fuckers who hate moerawk fan club"?"would that satisfy you?or maybe a "im gonna post the worst shit in my city on 12oz fan club"?the second one sounds right up your alley....

fifth...FUCK YOU

Originally posted by GOATWHORE

where to start...

first off,no jockin here sucker,i just get hyped when i see my boys rockin shit..

second,if i was in these crews(which im not)i wouldn't post flix of my own shit...sorry,no stamp licker here...

"real niggas puttin in work"...i'll rephrase that one for you.how about"real niggas puttin in QUALITY work"

forth..fan club huh?how about i start a "mother fuckers who hate moerawk fan club"?"would that satisfy you?or maybe a "im gonna post the worst shit in my city on 12oz fan club"?the second one sounds right up your alley....

fifth...FUCK YOU

ahhh well im not gonna argue with you goatlicker if you think their work is the only shit worth seeing and flicking then by all means you are entitled to your own opinion but i would beg to differ.....hmmm "motherfuckers who hate moerawk fan club"? sounds good to me....:crazy:

Re: some more miami shit

looks like quality work . achoo do you have a flick of the mecs and pest peice?

I was in Miami around 93 with my man AGE Wow cru. I met Mere and Ener they had huge throwies low down style on walls. Someone post some of there shit. Last year I met some kool heads in TE I forget some of there names except Cure. Peace~> Hgs Rth Te Nyc to Philly.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived