IS THERE A HELL??

Guest batsnake

Guest batsnake

alot of people talk about this hell thing,"see ya in hell", "im the king of hell" etc. etc., but seriously, do you think there is a place or thing out there that created all this hysteria? and if so, whats it like??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it depends who you ask

a priest will tell u yes..

i will tell you NO. when you die there is no heaven or hell.

i dont know what there is but there simply cannot be a place were "evil" or "bad" people go. why? this is the logic i use to figure it, there is no good or evil. it is subjective to each situation or person. killing someone may be good or it may be evil. u have to figure that out. its ok when we call it war , but its bad when its murder. either way your killing someone, would a hell know the moral justification behind it. it doesnt matter. what is good for you may be bad for someone else and vice versa. so HOW Can there EVER be a hell. maybe based on the 10 commandment..but those arent even real. its confusing

Guest batsnake

yeah its pretty confusing. and id skip the religious aspect because that will go in circles until you rot. but i had an ill experience that convinced me theres a darkside. and all i really learned from it is to try to find something to believe in, and have a clear concience, because there is no end.

I guess it all depends on what you believe in. I personally think the ideas of heaven and hell were created to reward/dicourage people from being good/bad. If you are a good, you go to heaven. If you're bad, you go to hell. And nobody wants to go to hell, blah blah blah......

But yeah, I guess it's all a matter of personal belief. Much like religion itself.....

in Tibetan Buddhism there are defferent hells. some cold, some hot.

Dante's Inferno explains different levels of hell.

Although I may agree with most spiritual philosophies, the only life after death I can fathom is that of this world as it continues on after a persons death.

I don't mind the concept of oblivion as long as it does'nt come from the barrel of a heater or before I'm too old to give a fuck.

..........pass that blizzuh!:dazed:

the Christian Hell really isn't based on being "good" or "bad", but wether you "believe" in God/Jesus. So, you can be bad all you want, but if you believe and repent and bow to God then you'll go to heaven. So basically God is an egotistical simpleton who desperatley needs your acceptance. I wouldnt bow to such a being. See ya in Hell!

Originally posted by Kettiecat

yeah its a pic of me sticking ym tongue out.

Don't take this the wrong way please..............I'm not trying to be an asshole.........I'm nice............but...........I laughed my fucking ass off when I read your deadjournal comments and two or three posts in a row someone said to you........"Yo, you're a fucking idiot!" I don't think that you're an idiot but it had to have been the timing or something......

I just wanted to let you know that you made my day in some weird way!

`|                    

) (  .-""-.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!

| | /_ { '.              

| | (/ `  } ) HERE'S YOUR FREE HOOKER 

| | ^/ ^`}  {  (ONLY RECENTLY HIV+ SO 

= ( {  )  SHE'S PROBABLY FAIRLY 

'-, {  {{  SAFE)         

_.' ) } )             

.-'  (   (             

/'-.'_. ) ( }             

_(  {  _/             

) '--' `-;