A Little Story For Mr.Mental Invalid....

Secret

For you....

So I'm walking alone from my friend's house which is only a 15-20 minute walk. I noticed a black car was following me. I thought I was trippin' so I ignored it. He was driving really slow... Then I walked a couple of more blocks and that same car was waiting for me on a red curb... that's when I knew dude was following me. I looked in the car and it was the ugliest man I've ever seen. I swear I thought this fucker was gonna grab me and throw me in his car. I walked through a supermarket parking lot and he tried to park right next to where I was walking. I got creeped out, so I walked into the supermarket assuming he wouldn't follow me in there... but he did! I took a good look at him and he straight looked like a fucking dirtbag. I just grabbed two guys there and told them some guy was stalking me and asked them to help me. That creep started walking towards me, and before he got too close I screamed...

"DON'T FOLLOW ME BITCH!"

Then he said "I just wanna know if you're Trish's sister...." I told him I didn't have a sister, and he kept trying to talk to me. I think he was about to place his hand on my shoulder, and that's when I went nuts, pushed his ass and threw a bottle of Sobe at him. I thought that was kind of funny how a little girl almost knocked his ass out. The supermarket people wanted to call the police, but that's when I ran the hell out of there before security or that creep followed me home.

I actually have several stories like this. This isn't the first time someone tried to

kiddnap me. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sorry, don't mean to involve myself in your thread for roe,

but...thats pretty creepy. i feel sorry for girls having to go

through bullshit like that. my sister has been assaulted

a couple times, and one of my good pals girlfriend has

been through crazy shit like that too, with some creep

trying to stab her right out front of her own house.

...you should carry a weapon[?]

Originally posted by Secret:

Brown Twinkie, I have this stuff called "Sabre Red"... and yes I've actually used it on someone before. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

haha..the shit I keep on me just straight up says 5% pepper gas...I want this one shit that is made for use on dogs so that way it s 10 times stronger...5-% pepper gas so that way if I shoot someone with it they can become legally blind and its still legal...muahahaha

Originally posted by Zack Morris:

if I shoot someone with it they can become legally blind and its still legal...muahahaha

This message brought to you by the:

Department of Redundancies Department

------------------

2 Can Sam

...secret...that story aint funny at all! i mean yeah imagining you(even though i have no idea what you look like)grabbing a sobe and chucking in the middle of the supermarket after screaming 'dont follow me bitch!' gave me a a good laugh, but still...god dam...what did those doods do, did they help a damsel in distress? actually they probably took one look at ya chucking that sobe, and thought you were not in need of help!!! man thats some fucked up shit....tuff being a gurl sometymes...once a gurlfriend of mine was getting back from a field hockey game, and there was this guy in the back parking lot...so she goes over to her car, and he say 'excuse me, i need some directions?' so she walks over to help give him directions(you used to be able to do that in my town)...and as she walks closer to the car, she sees that hes actually jerkin off! she freaked, ran to her car and sped off, luckily he didnt follow...its a fucked up world people, im glad your safe though...so now i guess ya just need to deal with the other bullshit, good luck with that too....thanks for sharing, and i guess if you can laugh it off, we mite as well too....r

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

i hate people. this placed is too fucked up man. im sorry to hear you had to go through that secret.

A few months ago, my roomate went to the laundry room to get her clothes from the drier and when she opened the door, there was a funny noise. She walked into the room, looked around the corner of one of the tall driers, and some big, fat guy has his shirt pulled up to his neck, his pants & underwear around his ankles, and he's "humping" the drier while smelling my roomate's panties. Naturally she flipped and ran out. A few minutes later a couple of my other roomates went back to get her clothes and the guy was still putting his clothes back on, exposing himself to them as well. Turns out the guy had a mental condition or something like that. My roomate decided not to persue getting her panties back. Lovely story, eh?

A few years ago while my friend and I were swimming in a hotel swimming pool, we saw a guy staring down at us from his balcony jerking off.... it was awful.

There was another time I was crossing the street, and this big fat guy was staring at me. I didn't want to be impolite so I said "hello". Without a word he lifted up his shirt with slight drool coming out of his mouth and started rubbing his nipples. I guess he had a mental condition too...

Alright...I had decided to walk down to this chill spot to paint about 3 miles away from where i was living at the time..I was all set and ready to paint a peice..take a picture and go...Didnt want to waste too much time..A friend was chased out about two weeks prior

The way this place is set up is its in the middle of a park..With a pit and cement walls surrounding you..the walls are about 8 feet tall.. The entrance is to either hop over a way or go through the hole in the fence...

I started painting..and about half way through my fill , I hear this voice..from across the way..Over by where the wall curves.. Its a man and he stands up..He is wearing a vest with no shirt..some corduroys and no shoes..he has like this white man afro growing and a fucked up look in his eye...

Ive painted with bums numerous times so I just chill..and think maybe he just wants to check it out..God im preying he doesnt want me to leave..Nark possibilities..

He comes closer..asks me my name..i tell him some fake name and try to ignore him..At this point i had put my back pack on that was sitting in some tall grass just a little bit away..to escape..if need be..

I continue with my fill..But he has this way of talking and Im afraid to turn my back to him...He will say something in regualr tone..then whisper something..almost as if its subliminal...

I ask him to repeat him self in a rude tone..but he doesnt ..so finally i tell him "beat it" go watch from over there "your bothering me" "Ill show you when im done"

he leaves but keeps comming back..Finally Im ready to leave..im pissed..I didnt get to finish my peice..but he keeps comming a little too close..and Im alone..pretty fucking freaked..Im thinking "god I wish I wasnt a girl.."

Its at this point that i could actually make out what he was whispering..It went like this...First he would say something normal like "where do you live?" or "how old are you" then mix in with a whisper "take off your pants.."sit down with me" "lay with me" "take off your shirt"

and it fucking set me off..He came closer..Repeating himself.. all slurring old stoney hippy like..But a dirty old mean guy type of slur....and I took my Ultra flat black and sprayed him straight in the face..

I stood there for a second with my finger down..he fell over... the paint was all over my hands..i grabbed my camera..turned around and ran to hop the wall..He got up and barrelled in my direction..I jumped the wall just in time..But I knew he was just going to talk more nonsense..He was pissed...

So I havnt gone back to gasworks...amen...

Guest dBUSH

My ex-girlfriend was hilarious. Anytime, no matter who she was with or where she was, if she caught some dude leering at her she would fly off yelling and cussing at them. I always thought she'd get me into a fight over that shit. Hey Secret, can you hock a loogie? I hear that helps discourage pent-up perverts looking for an easy victim.

Guest Pilau Hands

dbush, i can relate. my ex was hilarious when hit on. she passed a grocery store on her way home everyday, and these dudes stacking fruit outside would pretend to stretch and say, "Aiyyy mami" She'd procede to turn around and scream "SHUT THE FUCK UP MOTHERFUCKER OR I'LL BEAT YOU UNCONSCIOUS WITH AN APPLE"

ah shit i laughed all the way home http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

shit.....haha siloette nice... spraying the fuck in his face.....haha When Im out at night I feel more safe with a can in hand... its as good as any mace.....

Due to living in wierd areas of the city I have had many a fucked up experience like these. Usually I am out alone on my bike and.. I dont know maybe Im a little too confident being out alone...but I do it often....Anyhow.. once I was attacked by a mental person....one time I was follwed for blocks by some guy spewing vulgar shit and doing really disgusting tongue gestures....the other day at the park I was tanning with my mom of all people and she spotted some dude staring at us from the bushes doing god knows what... so I yelled "take a picture itll last longe" and waved at him... he took off haha .... once in montreal I was in a really bad part of town without knowing it and some dude was walking really quick towards me pulling an axe like instrument out of his jacket...thank god my friend showed up at that second...there are many more like this.... its just part of the game. Ive just really learned to trust my instincts.

------------------

mesthree13.hug.

icky.. sorry to hear about that secret...

message for you: (I can't get into email right now) but email me what you said you were going to by tomorrow -- that way I can finish that 'section' up.. ok? (I'll hit you with an email sometime this afternoon or tomorrow morning.)

yo I remember one time this dude followed me home son, nigga was all up in my lobby, I stopped and opened my mailbox and looked at him, he stopped and tried to look away, but I knew he was following me, I started up the stairs and then he came up after me and grabbed my shoulder,then you know what I did?...I FUCKING BOLO PUNCHED THAT BITCH ASS NIGGA IN THE MOUTH, RELIEVED THAT PUNK BITCH OF SOME OF HIS TEETH, THEN I TOLD HIM "NIGGA YOU DONT FUCK WITH KILLAMERO BE SHWAZE BEFORE I KICK YOU IN THE RIBS WHILE YOU ON THE FLOOR SPREAD OUT, FAGGOT!". He just stood their on the floor and bled and shit. Well, thats my story, its not as cool as Secret's but its still a story.

MEROJUANA

MLBTMF

HARSTARSSS

SORRY YOU LADIES HAVE TO GO THREW THAT SHIT. ONCE I HAD SOME GIRL GO PSYCHO ON ME. SHE KEPT FOLLOWING ME AROUND THINKIN I WAS CHEATIN ON HER WHEN I WAS JUST GOIN OUT TO PAINT WITH MY BOYS. WE'D CATCH HER IN THE ACT AND SHE'D TRY TO DENY IT...I BREAK IT OFF WITH HER AND SHE CUTS HERSELF ON THE ARMS AND GOES TO THE HOSPITAL SAYIN I DID IT...LUCKILY I HAD WITNESSES AND SHE LATER COPD TO DOIN IT...PEOPLE ARE WEIRD

I was rocking this bridge with a freind of mine that didn't paint.So Matt is like yo fuck some one is on the cat walk above us.So we run and hide, the person makes their way down to the bottom part and it appears it's a cop. The guys writing shit down in this little book and he has what I thaught was a walkietalkie.

So some time goes by and were still hiding when Mattie goes yo guy he's jerking off....I'm like no way and Matts like i swear on my mothers grave g......SURE SHIT I look out and over this beam and the guys FUCKING A HOLE IN THE FENCE.

At this time our boy shows up to sell us some weed.He walks around the corner to find this guy beating off.The guy rushes him like he's gunna rape his ass.So we come out screaming and laughing.The guy gets all pissed off and wants to fight.Matt hits him in the head with half a brick knocking him the fuck out.

IN THE LITTLE BOOK HE HAD HE WAS WRITING DOWN GIRLS NUMBERS OFF THE WALL!

I feel sorry for chicks...if you got beef seriously stick a nigga in the eye if he's following you.

Archived