Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ETHREADZNY

THE TOP 10 FATTEST CITIES:

According to Men's Fitness magazine, America's "obesity numbers have jumped 61 percent over the past decade." Says Editor-in-Chief Jerry Kindela, "It doesn't help that 27 percent of us don't engage in any physical activity at all, and another 28.2 percent aren't regularly active."

THE TOP 10 FATTEST CITIES:

This year's findings showed Texas to be the largest state of all (in more ways than one), with four cities making the Top 10 "fattest cities" list. They are, in descending order:

1. Houston, TX

2. Chicago, IL

3. Detroit, MI

4. Philadelphia, PA

5. Dallas, TX

6. Columbus, OH

7. San Antonio, TX

8. Fort Worth, TX

9. St. Louis, MO

10. Indianapolis, IN

THE TOP 10 FITTEST CITIES

California proved to be the slimmest state with three cities making the Top 10 "fittest cities" list. They are, in descending order:

1. Colorado Springs, CO

2. Denver, CO

3. San Diego, CA

4. Seattle, WA

5. San Francisco, CA

6. Virginia Beach, VA

7. Honolulu, HI

8. Sacramento, CA

9. Albuquerque, NM

10. Boston, MA

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Ok Dan Rather. I just saw that shit on the news. :fart:

I am glad you enjoyed as well.. I guess I lack the orginality that some of you have. oh well.

just to clarify... just because you live in one of the fittest cities or a state with the most of 10 does not mean that you are fit..... but on the otehr hand if your in one of the fattest city you are a lard ass.....

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

I am glad you enjoyed as well.. I guess I lack the orginality that some of you have. oh well.

Hey carry on (you don't need my permission). I was a little aggrivated and I took it out on the wrong person. I enjoy some of the news stories you post, others I do not. I'm only one member though, heh.... ok ok ok ok ok ok ok.

did you ever notice that when all the hot chicks went to college they got fat fat and ugly and the normal girls became super hot?

College is like the fat making machine.

you're not hot anymore bitch

no no girls who drink and get all fucked up are fun as hell. but when the girls drink themselves fat...which happens a lot. ewww. and theydon't get it because they used to be the shit and everyone wanted them so they still dress in tight ass clothes and hit on everyone but really they're just fat slobs. rarrr my bitch of the night

Guest Jim Plunkett

damn Texas is fat......but, not my city.

Guest socrates

2 things come from texas....steers........queers..that's it.........

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this