THE TOP 10 FATTEST CITIES:

ETHREADZNY

According to Men's Fitness magazine, America's "obesity numbers have jumped 61 percent over the past decade." Says Editor-in-Chief Jerry Kindela, "It doesn't help that 27 percent of us don't engage in any physical activity at all, and another 28.2 percent aren't regularly active."

THE TOP 10 FATTEST CITIES:

This year's findings showed Texas to be the largest state of all (in more ways than one), with four cities making the Top 10 "fattest cities" list. They are, in descending order:

1. Houston, TX

2. Chicago, IL

3. Detroit, MI

4. Philadelphia, PA

5. Dallas, TX

6. Columbus, OH

7. San Antonio, TX

8. Fort Worth, TX

9. St. Louis, MO

10. Indianapolis, IN

THE TOP 10 FITTEST CITIES

California proved to be the slimmest state with three cities making the Top 10 "fittest cities" list. They are, in descending order:

1. Colorado Springs, CO

2. Denver, CO

3. San Diego, CA

4. Seattle, WA

5. San Francisco, CA

6. Virginia Beach, VA

7. Honolulu, HI

8. Sacramento, CA

9. Albuquerque, NM

10. Boston, MA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

I am glad you enjoyed as well.. I guess I lack the orginality that some of you have. oh well.

Hey carry on (you don't need my permission). I was a little aggrivated and I took it out on the wrong person. I enjoy some of the news stories you post, others I do not. I'm only one member though, heh.... ok ok ok ok ok ok ok.

you're not hot anymore bitch

no no girls who drink and get all fucked up are fun as hell. but when the girls drink themselves fat...which happens a lot. ewww. and theydon't get it because they used to be the shit and everyone wanted them so they still dress in tight ass clothes and hit on everyone but really they're just fat slobs. rarrr my bitch of the night

Guest batsnake

HOLY SHIT IS THAT CHICK FAT.

1. newark nj

2. geary indiana

3. east ny, bklyn

4. south chicago

5. bridgeport 1989

6. asbury park

7. asbury park

8. north philly

9 north philly 1989

10. south bronk 1976