ima fucken pain in the ass!!!

newjersey

My teacher is such a prick…. I swear to god im gonna go insane…. So ive had off for like….2 weeks now, because of break. Well 2 weeks ago...... the day before break, my teacher assighned us all history reports…. Mine was on ANSCHLUSS IN AUSTRIA….. well I never quite started mine and today he remindes us its due on Monday…. Im going insane… its gotta be like….. 8 pages long and size 10 font……no single space….. my teacher's a dick…. He now teachers senior us history…. But he use to be a college proffesor…. So he teaches us at college proffesor level…. I mean… its ridiculous…. Whatever….. what I really needed… was an idea on how I can get outa this… he said no excuses its due Monday by 3 pm or u fail….. hmmmm have any of u had this dilemma and succeeded….. if so….. WTF did u do!!!!….. lates!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest socrates

uhhh...you procrastinated for 2 weeks.....you didn't do shit....you deserve to fail...stop using dots as spaces that's my thing.....

haha i seriously would slash his tires just to get extra days...... but i live in jersey.... he lives in fucken philly... and school starts at 7 AM........ and im not gonna drive out there just to slash his tires.... w/e tho..... i guess im just gonna have to take a shitty grade i suppose....... but i mean... i only posted on here.... because i no at least one member will have advice...... positive that is... lol....... cause 12oz is like fucken dogpile...... people knkow all kinds of shit its insane..... anyway.... any geeks intrested in doing a anschluss in austria paper for the fuck of it... and then emailing it to me on sunday?.......:idea:

Here an idea, start working this moment. RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!! Go online try to find encyclopedia stuff, start copying and pasting what you need. after you do that, revise it so it sounds good and your not plagerizing. And just fucking work all night if you have to. Buy caffine. You can go to sleep after you turn it in. If you work all night you will have it done. Its not that hard. And if its due monday you could probably do it just working 3 hours a day for the next 3 days, which really isnt a long time.

Hahaha.... yeah.

Alot of college kids use "ice" because it's "the smart drug". They'll stay up all night working, concentrating etc.... and then they get all "cracked out" on the drug. Rocket fuel.

Disclaimer: I do not do drugs, nor do I condone the use of narcotics.

Archived