deep inside the asscrack of The Bronx

£§±º£

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

I'm not one of the many "heads" feeling Resk, but that to me seems spoken out of jealousy more than anything else.. nothing about the way he paints make me think him any less clean than most of the fucks around my way.

I was just pointing out that his shit doesn't usually come out neat. I never said it was bad, and I never said I didn't like it. Resk is doing his thing, and I am in no way hating on him.

Guest cool christ
Originally posted by Russia koc

dope thread lets keep it going...but lets see the real bombers who rep the bronx. some reason i am seeing guys from jersey in this thread.

who's from jersey?

the B. L. is dont post anything in this thread, this shit is shweppy and watered down like gatorade....

and the after taste is off the hizzle fo shizzle my nizzle.

for what is thy rawest dizzle?

u be blazin bizzle on the lizzle....or smokin crizzle in that glass dizzle?

till it fizzle?or pop a pizzle?

Originally posted by cool christ

who's from jersey?

i am probably wrong but i always thought katsu was from new jersey, i go out there a lot and i see many little marker tags and his skullies in everyday places like the diner or the theater, all the way up by bedminster.

Guest cool christ

you people are retarded

by the way, i just drove out to ohio and saw mad else kgb outlines on the highway all thru jerz and penn.

Guest cool christ
Originally posted by cool christ.

did i ever tell you guys HOW GAY I REALLY AM?

good question?

well, the answer to that is: really, really gay!

i'm a fake wanna-be tuff guy who never really got up but still feels free to offer my comments on a lame internet site full of people from the midwest... i can't do a piece and my throwups suck, everyone i meet thinks i'm corny, and to top it all off, i'm literally gay because i kissed a guy once!

i hope that clears things up, and i'd like to conclude with a gay phrase:

"bump" sweetie!

Archived