Don't you hate it when....

Dirty_habiT

I hate it when I take a piss, and like I shake and everything and squeeze the last of the pee out.... and then I like zip my pants, and there's *always* these last drops that come outta no where and mock me. I don't get it. Add your "don't you hate it's here".... yes I hate it when someone posts a stupid thread too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by DorkstaR

dont you hate it when you piss with morning wood? that other subject about piss on your leg is also very irritating as well.

i like that..i just jack off and piss at the same time.

Originally posted by mr_president

i hate it when you gotta take a shit in a hurry, so you sit down, take a shit, and then look over at the toilet paper and it is out. fucking hate when that happens, and it always happens to me, after i shit. :D

anybody else just dig thru the trash can for some tissue?

yeah, the other day one of my hands slipped off and suddenly I was hosing down the place... got a bit on my shorts but... eh, I was at home alone... I just put some tap water on it and decided to throw it in with the next load of laundry (I was in domestic mode) in a few minutes... so, when I was done with the water like half the front of my shorts is wet... AND the doorbell rings... LITERALLY ALL my other shorts/pants were in the wash but it turned out to be my friend Eric so I decided it was cool... so I let him in and explain and he says:

"No problem, remember when you sat on Gary's bed with your naked ass?"

to which I reply:

"Uh? NO!... Gary? not? oh yeah... that one kid?"

Eric tells me that one time I came over to visit, which I did sometimes even though he was living in this whole family of strangers house and I was/got amazingly drunk, no suprise, but I guess I had passed out which is unusual, as you all know... but... at one point in the night I woke up and went to the bathroom... and then didn't pull up my pants, so I shuffle back through the houseful of drunken teen girls (surely amazed by my gargantuan penis) and went and sat down ass naked onto Gary's pillow... prompting Gary to throw a fit... but I don't remember any of it so it's probably a damn dirty lie...

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i hate takin a shit right after i hop out of the shower..

for this very reason, I try to take a shit everyday before I get into the shower... If I wash my butt I'm not wanting to take a dump anytime soon

Guest me IS cool

I hate it when I click the link to a thread and turns out it really sucks. I hate it even more when I add to that meaningless thread. :rolleyes:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i hate it when you try and piss after jacking off.....and like theres still some juice in your rod..and like when you try to piss it gets blocked and sprays everywhere

Archived