Fight Stories

gabe rock

so this one time we locked this guy in a closet at work and we left him in there for like a half hour he came out all sorts of roid raging and i was painting (my job) on a ladder he comes up to me screaming was it you was it you i was all what bro? trying not to smile and he says im gonna kill you and grabs my legs and starts shaking me trying to pull me off of my ladder i started to grab this like hammer tool cause this guy was going to fuck me up so i figure i better stab him in the eye or something while i have the chance then he screams youre always making fun of me in that really mad almost crying voice im standing on my ladder still standing there like whoa man chill out lets be friends and then the boss man breaks it up i almost got beat it was pretty funny though

now you

PS: alien smileys are gay

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

one time my cat didnt like this new mouse that was in the house....so my cat went up to him and went "What got beef nigguh?".....the mouse was like "Nah man got cheese?".....so my cat got pissed and gave him a right and a left hook....then it tumbled it around untill it got shook and died......then he ate it.....

Originally posted by gabe rock

so this one time we locked this guy in a closet at work and we left him in there for like a half hour he came out all sorts of roid raging and i was painting (my job) on a ladder he comes up to me screaming was it you was it you i was all what bro? trying not to smile and he says im gonna kill you and grabs my legs and starts shaking me trying to pull me off of my ladder i started to grab this like hammer tool cause this guy was going to fuck me up so i figure i better stab him in the eye or something while i have the chance then he screams youre always making fun of me in that really mad almost crying voice im standing on my ladder still standing there like whoa man chill out lets be friends and then the boss man breaks it up i almost got beat it was pretty funny though

now you

PS: alien smileys are gay

I read this.

Guest willy.wonka

one time...me and my friend went on this school campus throwin rocks at this large gang.."trying ot get them ot chase us" they froze with fear cause my homie aand i would throw rocks and start screamin..we had ski masks over our faces and tossin up gang signs..i remember lookin at this teacher that was like 3 feet away from me.she was dead frozen lookin at me.

i think everybody was just waiting for us to pull out some guns or somethin..the whole school froze and that has been talked about among many teachers , school board, until my shrink was talkin about it in this group session.cause we were talkin about how ruff my school was..i started braggin "that was me!!that was me!!" my shrink looked at me with disbelief and then realized that it was and just smiled about it..told the rest of the group that im hardcore.the girls in the group were trippin..cause i was so nice and sweet.

those guys were lucky not to follow..we had a gang waiting around the corner in this perfect little spot..somebody would have goten killed that day, but me and my homie scared about 300 people that day.

which was better than any fight i've been in..except those fights that turn yuou into a man(facing your fear fights)

you love to read my shit cause its gots cornrowlls

come on its funny this kid was in high school and played football and im all 120 pounds soaking wet 22 years old giggling nervous like a quaker getting your ass kicked is all kinds of funny a couple weeks later if you dont get shot like they do in the movies

then this dude comes out of nowhere and says roofus one sing it again rookie beeyotch

Guest willy.wonka

funny thing was..when we would throw large rocks..we could see it knock people down and the rest of them would just stand there with thier jaws dropped.

i think me and my homie were the 2 main warriors of our gang.my homie was deadly though..we would fight eachother in our little own ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHALLENGE and me and him would knock the shit out of eachother..:sigh: he kicked my ass all the time though.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Glik0

and who are the hunters and gatherers of your tribe?

haha..pimp and players?? we all were.

imagine you know this guy and you smoke weed with him..and this guy you know, knows this guy, which is also a close friend of yours..thats how we all formed..we didnt know that this guy knew this guy and the chain reaction took place and after it was over..we hada crew of 3 different nieghborhoods which consisted of 20-30 heads per hood and it kept growing..we threw parties and kicked ass..then one day this gang set up my homie and shot the shit out of him...then the gang was formed..we took over the entire eastbay of cali.i think im the only tagger that never totally dropped graff for gang shit. people like my homie went from kens to "young pitt"

well this dude was talking shit, and saying that he fucked my sister... PLEASE believe his chubby ass is getting fucked up. PLEASE BELIEVE

Archived