Well it aint gonna suck it's self!

Beefo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i guess wyse and regal hate each other because one night after painting 10 trains and drinking a 30 pac of old style wyse had passed out and regal tried making out with him, like liking his ear and stuff. so wyse grabbed the hammer laying next to him. swung a few times before connecting with regal's jaw! now regal is missing two teeth! i heard he wants to kill wyse.....

IN FLAMES

Originally posted by IN FLAMES

yeah i guess wyse and regal hate each other because one night after painting 10 trains and drinking a 30 pac of old style wyse had passed out and regal tried making out with him, like liking his ear and stuff. so wyse grabbed the hammer laying next to him. swung a few times before connecting with regal's jaw! now regal is missing two teeth! i heard he wants to kill wyse.....

^^^^^hahahahaha^^^^^(gay)

Originally posted by IN FLAMES

IN FLAMES

HEY, you're an alcoholic.... ;)

Originally posted by ProperKaps

I guess you would know the In- side information since you tend to be flaming In- side? Or do you just jerk off to your flaming insides? don't werry b happy

The candle has burnt through, the wax that once covered my eyes

The pharisees told you, but you knew of the black serpents lies

Come all ye losers, don't you know you're the children of life

Follow me now and we'll burn down the pillars of time

IN FLAMES

Archived