CMD Burns The Rails

crunkdup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by crunkdup

yes.. they should be allowed to bomb you... they wouldn't dare fuck with me

eeeeehh.... haha um.. er

Guest imported_Europe

^^

This is about the other CMD which also has members in Europe.

From www.spraytime.dk

http://www.spraytime.dk/trains/pics/paks.jpg'>

Paks CMD exhibiting at the Museum of Modern Art

http://www.spraytime.dk/trains/pics/pakssek.jpg'>

Paks CMD and Sek TAV

http://www.spraytime.dk/throwup/jestrens.jpg'>

Jest CMD and Rens TAV hitting Canal Street station in 1993

Guest L.RonHubbard

I like it all, especialy the KEAS on the MTA. His cleanliness is profound. That new BTR silver blockbuster on 94 was lookin flagrant too!! Ive been diggin those GAIN BTR signs bolted up around town, Keep diggin into em, fuck the MPLS police.

oh shit, the SHOW amtrak was bout it , never seen many pieces of his before.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by minnesoldier

yo europe...same CMD...

worldwide...

causing much damage

I have always thought that it was two different ones, cause there seems to be no connection between the danish/swedish connection posted in here and then the hardcore german CMD. And I know very little about the US side of it. If somebody cared to break it down a bit about origination and such it would help. Then again, it might be better to hold it in the ranks.

Whatever, I still like Jest alot and the german CMD too, would it be okay if I posted some Rew in here?

EUROPE/MINNESOLDIER.. the GERMAN CMD is CriminalMindeD.. they are a more recent crew (mid 90's?) than the CMD that has spread from the Bronx (late 80's) to Copenhagen, Sweden, Norway, and now back across the pond to the mighty Midwest.... The CMD shit in this thread is from the older CMD (which originally stood for Causin Much Damage)... TEM and the Scandinavian CMD heads have been in contact with the GERMAN CMD and it is all love.. there is respect both ways (the German CMD heads put in lots of work), but the crews are definitely not one in the same.. This is the story that's been passed on down to me at any rate....... thanks again for your contributions EUROPE.. JEST and PAKS did some amazing shit, but i'm not sure that this thread is the best one for the REW CriminalMindeD flicks.....

and L.RONHUBBARD.. that SHOW "amtrak" is actually a Chicago Subway... shit is real raw..... if you've got flicks of that new BTR shit on 94 i'd love to see it..

• 4 weeks later...

Archived