back on track , AMERICAN

fr8yardjunky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by graf-freely!

dude,that sewon and that when fre8 is bright as fuck!that has to be euro paint! Yo what kinda paint is that!!!!

belton i assume.........that chose/mad fr8 is funky fresh...diggin the sewone /when of course...hotness...:cool:

Originally posted by mr_president

finally a change from that european shit, it was alright, but there were way to many at one time hahaha, go amerika

Much agreed.I fucken love those trop cars.if they mad it out west i might actually take up paintin freights.I like Se and When's shit.they always come with hot color combos..

Guest killtoy

this is true!

montana fades like a mother bitch. if you onna use euro paint go with the belton/molotaw. that shit lasts ok. but if you a real G like me...

RUST-O is the way to go! :king:

Originally posted by graf-freely!

dude,that sewon and that when fre8 is bright as fuck!that has to be euro paint! Yo what kinda paint is that!!!!

the only euro paint was some aerosol arts blue. the rest is all american. just gotta find the right colors baby.

that was my first tropicana, around this time last year.

silk nog is the shit.

Originally posted by when1.0

the only euro paint was some aerosol arts blue. the rest is all american. just gotta find the right colors baby.

that was my first tropicana, around this time last year.

silk nog is the shit.

first one and a damn good one. keep it up boy's. keep killin them trop's, they think that they can buff them all?? i doubt it!!;)

Archived