Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THE FISHING THREAD

TROUTFISHING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck is that

They are called Aligator Gars. Theyre found in deep south i guess.I live in florida and they are everywere,but ive never seen them that big,maybe in the everglades. Theyre arent really prefered to catch for alot of fisherman,they fight good but you cant get the hook out easily because they have razor sharp teeth along their mouths,the look like fucking aligators,they stink,and you cnt eat them.

They are called Aligator Gars. Theyre found in deep south i guess.I live in florida and they are everywere' date='but ive never seen them that big,maybe in the everglades. Theyre arent really prefered to catch for alot of fisherman,they fight good but you cant get the hook out easily because they have razor sharp teeth along their mouths,the look like fucking aligators,they stink,and you cnt eat them.[/quote']

That sounds like a girl i dated once

• 4 months later...

Mako-1.jpg

I have so many more fishing flicks to come.. fresh and saltwater... this is my latest catch... my first time off-shore... went for tuna but it was dead, so we chummed bunker for Mako shark, and slammed one... these fuckers can fight... believe it.

thats a crazy looking striper... super fat, and just as short... And fishing is actually very difficult...

You have to pay attention to tides, water temp, moon phases, hi and low pressure fronts, what baits are in season, how you present the bait, what time of day or night it is, spots, etc... any one of these variables can throw you off... But after a while, you have a sense for this shit...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
thats a crazy looking striper... super fat, and just as short... And fishing is actually very difficult...

You have to pay attention to tides, water temp, moon phases, hi and low pressure fronts, what baits are in season, how you present the bait, what time of day or night it is, spots, etc... any one of these variables can throw you off... But after a while, you have a sense for this shit...

yeah and then there's gear and tackle, riggs, techniques etc