Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BluntedMonky

FUCK SCHOOL!

my school is so fuking stupid....they making us go back tomorrow on a thursday.....they should of just gave us the rest of the week off....its only two days.....not like im going to learn something im just gonna go skip and smoke weed like i always do......stupid!

Yeah fuck school dog... it's a bunch of bullshit. Let me tell you about life. You can go to college but then you gotta slave for some dickriding industry who don't really give a fuck about you. You could go into business for yourself but if you do anything really cool the dickriders are going to steal it and put you out of business.

The only solution is to get alot of guns. and ... well. ... uhh....

i need more beer.

its ok when all you other people who are older in school skip, but when a young one like me (14) decides to skip everday and get blazed i guess its "OHHH YOUR TO YOUNG" wel fuck yall hyprcrites

Guest sneak

i got till monday morning off. heavy...

Guest exhibitone

HA

I DONT HAVE TO GO BACK EVER AGAIN

ahhhh that was refreshing.....

well its not that i dont want to go to school.....if you would of read correctly i said that they should of gave us the rest of the week off instead of coming in just thursday and friday and then theres the weekend.....wtf?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this