Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

all of you get in here

Guest virus

Guest Propaganda

people beef cause you look stupid online at times. Likethis thread, there is no need for it, when you think about it and look at it latter on and yourself, you realize you are acting like a internet dork. Just doing your thing without the help of teh internet and not minding anyone's thoughts and comments helps you alot. You get nuttin of 120z. Trust me. Thats my 3 pennies and a dollar.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you wont belive me but

because there arnt many graffiti artist in israel

the punishment for doind graffiti on the wall

is not that severe

its an ordinary vandalism case

you know in my first graffiti a police car saw me and thay didnt even care

they jast past by me and didnt say anything:)

MOSHE make a crew .. something like:

3rd World Bombers (3WBK)

Israel's Most Hardcore (IMHK)

Hebrew Bubble Stylists (HBSK)

Gettin' Over Israel (GOI)

Dont Drink the Water (DDW)

Also, because caps and other shit are scarce - Use rollers. Go big and bold.

Make your own markers - thats how everyone does it.

By the way - how long have you been writing?

How long do your walls last? forever?

Another thing: Hip hop did not give birth to graffiti. Thats brainwash talk.

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

MOSHE make a crew .. something like:

3rd World Bombers (3WBK)

Israel's Most Hardcore (IMHK)

Hebrew Bubble Stylists (HBSK)

Gettin' Over Israel (GOI)

Dont Drink the Water (DDW)

lmao ..those are fucking hilarious...

well the walles last for a long time cuz a lot of cities in israel r very poor and they cant afford even painting a vandlized wall but i was thinking me and moshe one would start a crew even tough he lives like 2 houres away from me but y not?

ohh and moshe is been sketchik and painting for 6 years on and off (thats what he told me)

me i n just 5 mounthes

well peace

pixel one

Originally posted by virus

you know after a lil' talk to moshe i just realized that you all beef talking but put yourself in my position just imagin how it is to walk in graffitiless streets no mne to lern from and no cans no caps no markers and if one of you all got enough guts to get near a train in israel ill give him my house gurd wold think you r some suicide bomber and smoke your ass befor you do the fill on your piece... so what i m saying is gimme a braek

i still just wanna punch you in the face

really hard

Originally posted by TRIXTER1

you 2 cant afford markers but can afford digital cameras???

fuck no one said i cant afford them i said there not avelibale here thays the prob

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by TRIXTER1

you 2 cant afford markers but can afford digital cameras???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fuck no one said i cant afford them i said there not avelibale here thays the prob

Think i read something about he couldnt afford them becoz they was to god damn expensive...so BONG!

Don't even sweat these cats mang. Keep you head up and keep doing your thing. If you stick to it, you'll do more for graffiti then most on this forum have.

The opportunity you have to expand this shit is amazing. Keep developing and do you, how you want to. Fuck these cats, you haven't told them how to talk shit.

So the graff is bad in Isreal, didn't stop you bitin' someones name AND crew, Virus.

Moshe has alot of talent, and you're too arrogant to even change youre fucking name.

I got alot of respect for moshe, you're just trash tho.

Originally posted by sPooNy

So the graff is bad in Isreal, didn't stop you bitin' someones name AND crew, Virus.

Moshe has alot of talent, and you're too arrogant to even change youre fucking name.

I got alot of respect for moshe, you're just trash tho.

i see you r retard so i will explain it to you slowly

i d-o n-o-t w-r-i-t-e- v-i-r-u-s i w-r-i-t-e P-I-X-E-L

Originally posted by ANEL*PS

virus(or pixel whatever you fucking call yourself), quit bitching. All of us have trouble getting lots of things but we dont bitch on the internet about it

but not all of us live in isreal.its way different. then u having trouble getting something fuck..you fucken ignorant people in the us that are acting likes dicks make me sick..do u even know how it must be to live over there???? with all that shit thats going on..fuck the dumb ass people at 12 oz..show some fucken respect..you ignorant assholes