Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
"SugeKnight"

How big was SABER's L.A. River Piece?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HOST18 DYM

THERE IS NO NEW ONE YOU FOOLS! YOU HAVE BEEN DECIEVED!

Originally posted by TonySuprano

So Are the DONER and Zoueh rollers still up across the way - ????

its sure is!! i love that zoueh roller!!

Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

THERE IS NO NEW ONE YOU FOOLS! YOU HAVE BEEN DECIEVED!

and how would you know this??

i cant belive this..

lemme tell yall l.a. graff heads a few thing u guys think u got it so bad in da sunshine state think again what u think shit is sweet over here in ny think again and of u california fags would get robbed n found in da lake in prospect park if u try some dumb shit over here...dont step out ya places cuz as ja showed u ...u get put right back.....sure saber did thew biggest piece in da world but fame dont last forever so ja hada put him bak in his place..as just another writer from l.a. tryin to be down wit the graff seen that ny originally started from...meaning you all trying to be like us....so dont think u guys hold shit down...cuz u put l.a. graff on one end and n.y. graff on the other and u no who gets down n dirty more...saber takes months to do it ja takes 30 minutes to take it...who comes out on top kiddies...nuff said close the thread its ova!!!!!

who cares? atleast theres pictures of it god why wont people shutup about that

and how do you know ja didnt have something under that big thing? :lol:

Originally posted by aichs47

its sure is!! i love that zoueh roller!!

theres a video going around with them doing those rollers.. its superthug.. dam i need a flick of that spot - u got any aichs?

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by cheerleader

as bad i feel for saber, you gotta understand what JA proved....that graff is always gonna be a race to the bottom. its what seperates this sport from the art world. at the end of the day, no matter how pretty or big or whatever you go, someone can coem along and do fillins across it.

yeah, its ill, but i like that about graff cause it keeps the sport fresh and keeps people from getting too attached to things/images. graff is meant to be temporary, fleeting.

well, i dont think JA and FOE are buddists that think like that..

JA kills shit, and saber kills shit, both in different ways. apples and oranges.

as far as saber redoing the river piece, i don't think this is true. my homie just came back from la today and seen it within the last few days... nada... still the same.

damn...i now know who would buy 'the saber roller beef' video once it comes out. myself included. :D

Anyone who is a true representative of the LA graff scene will not go and diss established writers in NY. Why? Cause we hold a level of respect for established writers.

What about Tyke AWR??

fake ^^

"my 2 cents", keep the change.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

well, i dont think JA and FOE are buddists that think like that..

i didnt say ja and foe were consciously doing that, i was saying its part of the nature of graffiti as a whole - its what makes this "Subculutre" unique. in the art world, you dont have all the other facets that exist in graff - you risk arrest, you gotta one-up people and competition, you gotta fight sometimes, and, as in this thread, you hafta to accept the fact that ANYTHING that you paint might be gone the next day. its a fleeting art form. its part of why a good amount of writers who actually paid dues in the streets have a natural aversion to legal writers. the natural reaction is "why is this art school clown getting 'graff' fame for standing and paint a wall for 9 hours in the afternoon, when im racking my paint and climbing babred wire and getting chased and locked up for a little fillin on a highway or rooftop?" MOST writers that put in work in the streets have a natural problem with cats worshipping the competitions graff. i dont know (and dont care to really) what the politics are behind JA and FOE...my guess was always that it was related to the MQs association with msk/awr...but even if that wasnt it, i cant believe yall dont understand this action as one of the most basic parts of graffiti.....as embodied by CAP.MPC in style wars.

"its not about the BIGGEST or BEAUTIFULLEST(sic). ITS ABOUT MORE"

fame is fame. and i would be understandably pissed the fuck off if i was saber & crew. but we all know how graff works....ja came to your turf and Xed him. why dont saber come out to the apple and damage some of JAs older shit. thats how this sport has worked for a while. handle it. talking about is simply fulfilling JAs point: more rep. personally i think what JA and FOE did was genius in terms of rep. poor Saber spent what a year? doing that thing, destroying his knees, and in about what looks like an hour or two, JA got just as much rep. as for a time and pain are concerned, i believe Ja kinda won out on that one.

but dont get me wrong, i love L.A., and i dont support all these people trying to make it a coast war. i think LA has really taken bombing to a new level, as evidenced when revok came and did that I-beam off the west side highway....until he did it, it was viginal. after he got chased off, now theres a bunch of crappy half filled fillins crowding it. not only do new yorkers and east coast people still not really maximize space like LA writers, even when they DO, their still not pulling off pieces either. LA is fucking amazing. so dont get it twisted that JA and FOE are some ambassadors of the east coast. like any writer they got their own agenda. and that is : rep. tell saber and them to hit him where it counts: take out his rep.

Ja VS Saber…

All u fucks are saying: saber getting capped proved graff is there a minute gone the next, than providing additional philosophical thoughts from behind your computers…I’M FUCKING SURE U CUNTS WOULD BE SAYING THAT IF THE PIECE WAS YOURS!! COCKSUCKERS!!!

Yes u would *really* say it, u don’t even KNOW the effort saber put into his work!

Yes I have heard many things of ja, but at the end of the day I don’t give a shit if he did a billion bombs, I’d rather look at that clean saber piece…art not mindless destruction…I’m not saying FUCK JA, I’m saying…FUCK U!

Rothschild knows what his on about...

i heard ja and sabers sisters were involved in an 'alternative' lifestyle relationship in seatle and somehow puffy and sug are involved... or as rediculous as the rest of this crap.

saber did it ja & foe dissed it, for better or worse, the rest is all speculation.

Originally posted by aichs47

YO SABER DID THE WHOLE THING OVER!! ITS NOW HAS A WHIE FILL, BLACK OUTLINE!! THAT SHIT IS OFF THE HOOK!!

REVOK ZES AND PYSA HELPED HIM DO IT OVER LAST WEEK!!

that's bs. spocked the piece as my friend drove over the river 2 days ago. still looks the same, unless the definition of "black" and "white" have changed since. only thing black and white are JA and FOE's throws.

Originally posted by PacRimJob

that's bs. spocked the piece as my friend drove over the river 2 days ago. still looks the same, unless the definition of "black" and "white" have changed since. only thing black and white are JA and FOE's throws.

AND YOU HAD TO GO AND KILL THE DREAMS OF ALL THESE RETARDS ON HERE!! LOL

I KNEW SOMEONE WAS GOING TO TAKE A DRIVE THAT WAY JUST TO SEE IF IT WAS TRUE!! LMAO