happy new years mutha fucka!!

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

this is the year of the rebel if you ask me..its not them prettyboys im talkin about either..its the year of which we all stand together and go for what we know..

i wish i was able to take pics of tonight, but i had more important things to do, like getting herpes from every chick that kissed me.

now..besides your resolutions and shit, what do you think this year should represent?

my curse has ended andi shall become a straight hard workin man that has hicks gathering to be by his side, but i'll deny all those stupid girls..

i feel it..im all ripped and i know thhings will be better than before.

hapy new years bitch!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

im showin this liitle kid whom is stayin at my house the tricks and trade s of graff..and he's gonna keep comin back to me for more..this kid is still a toy, but ine day...just one day..he's gonna be known.hea good patawon learner.

Guest willy.wonka

m,y drink for tomight was tequila and yeagermeister..i had 2 beers and the rest was tequils and yeager..

now its all punk rock.:beat:

happy new year mr wonka....nice one on teaching that kid, and the tequila..

my yr started with a bang. well i sparked a reefer to celebrate. my drink was champaign (sp) and malibu.

let it be a good one.

Guest chicken bone

I started off the first seconds of the year 2003 kissing the most wonderful girl in the world!!! :)

About a minute after that I got champagne poured all over my body. Some got in my nose.

HAPPY NEW YEAAAAR!!!

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by willy.wonka

i shall become a straight hard workin man that has hicks gathering to be by his side

Archived