are you "Ghetto"?

72swiftagression14

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my boy back where i used to live....reminded me a lot of the fat kid in juice...any way, he showed me how to make "ghetto fries"

all you need is

1 large fry

1 brown paper bag

6-8 packets of ketchup

1 fork or many napkins, either one or if your real ghetto....dont use either

take the fries, dump them in the bag, dump all the ketchup packets in on top of the fries.....now twist the top of the bag so nothing can get out and shake it for 30-45 seconds.....WALLA!!! ketchup basted ghetto fries.....i still do that shit when no one is looking

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest Remi Martin

hmmmm...whats ghetto....

throwing cigs through the floor of the car you going bombing in..thats kinna ghetto...

sqautting in the ghetto and living off grocerys bought with stolen checks, thats kinna ghetto...

seeing gangstars walk by with part of their ear missing after participating in a 30 deep brawl in the intersection by the sqaut your staying in...thats kinna ghetto....but dont forget you gotta stand on the porch and yell out your crew to get punk rock points...

being able to see the plumbing in your bathroom ceiling...

watching fools try to kill eachother with plastic chairs and pencils, after watching the same people share a dirty herion needle while being stoned on weed smoked out of toilet paper wrappers while hoping the sheriffs dont pepper spray the whole dorm is definitley ghetto...

dead people in the parking lot is ghetto..

crackheads leaving crackhead shit outside the crackdealers apartment next door and across the way from the afghani arms dealer is ghetto...

thats all that really comes to mind at the moment...

Ghetto is a Yiddish word. The ghetto was the part of town that the jews were forced into after having their homes and buisneses taken by the Nazi's. The Ghetto had a wall around it.If a jew didn't make it back to the ghetto before curfew, they would be shot.

The Ghetto is NOT some place people wanted to be. The Ghetto IS some place people are forced to be. The closest thing we have in the U.S. to a true Ghetto is an Indian Reservation, or the Japanese "Interment" camps of the 1940's, or a "Low-Income Housing-Project",or a "Share-Crop" plantation, or a Correctional-Facility.

These are not the choicest places in which to live. To want to be "Ghetto" is as self-defeating as wanting to be "Prison" or "Concentration-Camp". For a free man to say "YO, I'm MAD concentration-camp, son!" not only sounds rediculous, but sounds a little insulting to those who are ACTUALLY interred or incarcerated for un-just reasons. If you ever find yourself actually "Ghetto", I hope that you are strong enough to be "Warsaw Ghetto" and rise-up. To take delight in the conditions your oppresssors have forced upon you is to insure that your babies will suffer the same indignities and attrocities you take pride in enduring. So until next time, keep it mad "slave", dunny.

..I lived in what is reffered to commonly as "ghetto" and the only thinkg I ever thought of was getting the fuck out.It is a place with alot of heart and soul, but also trife with circumstances harsh enough to make you cry. It will eat most of us alive.

It is not something to glamorize.

Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO:

Ghetto is a Yiddish word. The ghetto was the part of town that the jews were forced into after having their homes and buisneses taken by the Nazi's. The Ghetto had a wall around it.If a jew didn't make it back to the ghetto before curfew, they would be shot.

The Ghetto is NOT some place people wanted to be. The Ghetto IS some place people are forced to be. The closest thing we have in the U.S. to a true Ghetto is an Indian Reservation, or the Japanese "Interment" camps of the 1940's, or a "Low-Income Housing-Project",or a "Share-Crop" plantation, or a Correctional-Facility.

These are not the choicest places in which to live. To want to be "Ghetto" is as self-defeating as wanting to be "Prison" or "Concentration-Camp". For a free man to say "YO, I'm MAD concentration-camp, son!" not only sounds rediculous, but sounds a little insulting to those who are ACTUALLY interred or incarcerated for un-just reasons. If you ever find yourself actually "Ghetto", I hope that you are strong enough to be "Warsaw Ghetto" and rise-up. To take delight in the conditions your oppresssors have forced upon you is to insure that your babies will suffer the same indignities and attrocities you take pride in enduring. So until next time, keep it mad "slave", dunny.

EXACTLY! I think the topic should've been closed after this comment, because this is the bottom line- Motherfuckers nowadays in their suburban neighborhoods put the label "ghetto" on anything just to make themselves feel less isolated from the nitty gritty of society. Fuck them, that kind of shit offends me when I see people barley living... ghetto does not = anything good!

the word ghetto is very overused. most people associate ghetto with something they might not have seen before. like a car goin down the road with a bungee cord holding the trunk closed. people are like, das ghetto. or certain shit people do, other people think it's ghetto. overall, ghetto is used too often.

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

i got this out of my trusty websters dictionary..

Ghetto

1.a section of some European cities to which Jews were restricted....

2.any section to a city of which "many" members of a minority group live....

and thats all it says...

thanks for defining this shit. maybe people will stop using describe how people act. "you are ghetto." are they really?

youre ghetto if you dont brush your teeth or wipe your ass after taking a dump ...its a wack new slang get over it at least we have bling bling, off da heezy for sheezy, yo thats tiiiiiight,, yo thats ill son, whats that ish all about sucka nucka, we be big shot calling big balling nameana? we got enough wack slang out there use at your own will...

well, I don't brush my teeth after I take a dump, judge me if you must... but this weekend I heard some 'punk rock' kid sitting in a pretty fancy sidewalk cafe exlpaining to his friends the difference between being 'lazy' and being 'ghetto'... all I could think was, if this was the ghetto I'd have already punched him in the face...

------------------

2 Can Sam

Guest drewWrite

i grew up ghetto...i had huge rats in the house, fools always broke in and stole shit, and when we got older, my brothers sold drugs out of a window that people would just walk up to. we were so poor, we had to lick the crumbs off our plates after eating, cuz there wasn't any seconds.

would your father being layed off and not found a job yet and buying very little food with pennies your parents rolled be considered ghetto???? if so i was ghetto at one point its weird when you come on here some people brag that they are from a hardcore neighborhood which are commonly poor and others come one here bragging about what they have which most likely their daddy bought for them

its weird when you come on here some people brag that they are from a hardcore neighborhood which are commonly poor and others come one here bragging about what they have which most likely their daddy bought for them[/b]

I hate that

------------------

Live and Die by Open Walls and a bag of Paint

Archived