Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
coolcon2

philly book

this was such a good idea for a thread....

but once again ignorant sumsofabitches start talkin all this junk bout some shit they have no clue about, and evrybody starts gettin all offend and the next thing you know theres two pages worth of crund...ignore them folks and post some stuff, any one that has intrest in some philly sketches will surely click on the thread, as for haters, fuck em!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MSKAWR

this scribble is the worst thing to ever call it graffiti..philly hands are the worst thing evercreated in graffiti..you fuckin suck

word

sorry kids but i think swif is right..

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

so im toy because i think its ok to write the name of some dead writers side project? i mean respect where its due, but without the internet i wouldnt even know who dondi is so who cares...swif your shit sucks so you have nothing to back your words..yeah, if someone started writing nace, people would give him shit but i wouldnt be one of them...why should i care what other people do...i didnt know there were guidelines to follow when writing???!

sorry yo but i think you just stuck your foot in your mouth..

the number one defintion of a toy in my opinion (next to obvious lack of skill, of course) is a blatant disregard or DISRESPECT for older more respected writers, especially the deceased ones. "some dead writer"?? what the fuck is respectful about that??

i'm sure you have respect for your dead gram dukes but you dont refer to her as "some dead broad" do you? i should hope not..

and you also said that without the internet you wouldnt even know who dondi is so "who cares"? well think about this; only TOYS go on the internet to learn stupid shit that you should find out on your own anyway.

real writers just know their shit because they have been writing for so fucking long that they know the history, they learn it on their own without the aid of their computers. i mean come on, ANYONE who knows their shit or any history at all at least knows who dondi is..

and then you close saying: "why should i care what other people do, i didnt know there were guidelines to writing"

well there are some guidelines, or ettiquitte, (sp?) if you will...... unless you're a TOY foot in mouth style.. sheesh

yo who the fuck is dondi? aint that the chick from that krs-one song??no wait thats blondie...see yaa seem to forget that most of philly writers dont care or know about writers in other cities unless we have met tem or they came to our city and put shit up...ignorance is power!

now go read a nice book while i go catch rep...fuckin wannabe writers

oh yeah one more thing for another smart ass....last time i checked dondi checked out of this world...so i think that would mean asia is free..
:eek: :eek: wtf i think this is the first time iv ever been pissed off about sumthin that some one said over the internet.....ur ignorent and you should burn in the fiery depths of hell.....its all about respect toy...put the shit down asia lives on and you live no more....

yo for one thing that kid aint asia......but ASIA is a real philly writer that has paid his dues in full, plus he has shown another writer his craft, and that kid went on to king part of philly:KID...so in philly ASIA carries more weight then some nyc writer they talk about in books..plus dondi is dead and his jersey is hangin in the graf raftters..so it would be better off that you fuckin wannabe writers got off dudes dick...

now my philly niggas post sum more fuckin flixs...

Guest whatthefuck!

all of you shut the fuck up right now.it don't matter.dondi wrote names that other people had and so did every writer.the important thing is the styles are not bitten.and have some respect for an ill ass writer that passed on.stop this argument

Originally posted by MSKAWR

this scribble is the worst thing to ever call it graffiti..philly hands are the worst thing evercreated in graffiti..you fuckin suck

actually its the FIRST thing ever created in graphitti. and its been proggressing ever since the 70's fool. also philly has the baddest most technical handstyles on the planet....even average cats have hands that can easily lay to shame ANY awr, msk handstlye....(thought i seen some of those awr tags in a sisqo video, OOPS!) any how dont get me wrong awr is tuff as shit with everything else.... but next to philly you got no clout when it comes to hands. we can prolly rock better cholos than you..ha! ha! shew.....go fall off a heaven.

Guest whatthefuck!
Guest whatthefuck!

credit,karma(not the chick),klark,sak,wede

i remeber passing threw philly in the mid 90s and just being amazed at how differant and fresh all the hands were from anything i had ever seen,i didnt even write at the time but the city was all these wicked scripts ,i was highly impressed