• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
coolcon2

philly book

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

oh yeah one more thing for another smart ass....last time i checked dondi checked out of this world...so i think that would mean asia is free..

that's harsh chief....

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

oh yeah one more thing for another smart ass....last time i checked dondi checked out of this world...so i think that would mean asia is free..

that's fuckin' rough, man.

yeah so,dondis dead,no one is writing fucking dondi,but his alias's,up for grabs,who gives a fuck about an alias that dondi had in 1981??no one in philly does,believe it or not we had our own legends to look at outside of our houses,rather then taking the toy 10-step program-coppin subway art,or learning about him on the net{which i suspect happens 98% of the time} boo fuckin hoo i think im gonna cry i better make sure i dont ever write any of the 50 other names some dead new york oldhead wrote,cry me a river,and wax poetic for a writer you never met

i define toy?,you kill me,you dont even know me,and i didnt disrespect dondi once,just you melodramitic dickriders,you didnt know him,jesus christ,dondi this,dondi that,well dondi dead so how bout that?how do you define toy????better reference subway art,yeah the one on your shelf with all of the tracing paper in it....

.::Starts rolling around on the floor::. Heh Im a 15 year old white bitch!! YEAH!! Who cares art shouldnt be classified by age and race. Its classified by creativity and style and umm detail and how good it is. Yeah if your older your gonna have some extra years under your belt. But you have all been that 15 year old kid. HAHA he said philly is illy lol :crazy:

stop bitchin and start gettin up

Who gives a fuc if you do or dont like are philly style, if were gettin up and hittin some brick or tunnels or whatever who cares. i got props for the people out west because ive seen some flicks my sis took when she was out there but all it is a lil change in letterin..so WHO CARES!!

Originally posted by grafkat86

The weakness of this thread is startling...

yeah, but where else could you find someone who actually said "haterade"???:eek:

Re: in my humble opinion,

Originally posted by swif1

your post and destruction's post defines a toy.

so im toy because i think its ok to write the name of some dead writers side project? i mean respect where its due, but without the internet i wouldnt even know who dondi is so who cares...swif your shit sucks so you have nothing to back your words..yeah, if someone started writing nace, people would give him shit but i wouldnt be one of them...why should i care what other people do...i didnt know there were guidelines to follow when writing???!

Originally posted by Luca Brasi

i define toy?,you kill me,you dont even know me,and i didnt disrespect dondi once,just you melodramitic dickriders,you didnt know him,jesus christ,dondi this,dondi that,well dondi dead so how bout that?how do you define toy????better reference subway art,yeah the one on your shelf with all of the tracing paper in it....

word

i never said my sketches are super bling-blingin' dope to begin with. it's the internet. you have your own opinion. i have mine. fuck arguing.

phillys handstyles are so sick, i thought htis thread was a bout to be dope, but you shittalking fags, who only like played out hip hop handstyles, and bright colorful pieces, who have no idea how hard philly hands are. should shut up and respect. Philly hands are one of the most important things in graffiti, new york writers got a lot of style from philly back in the day, and then the rest of the world got on NYs nuts. so it all leads back to philly. kids should just shut up. can there be more flicks?

Originally posted by KASDRO

post sum more black book pixs you dirty philly sewer rat mutherfuckers

its a shame this thread doesnt really have good hands to check out. WTF posted some blazing KADISM gangster hands...but 90% of the non-philly graff world thinks kadism is like the only dude with a hand thanks to the espo book. now that i got a digital cam, ill see if flicks of some old books of mine come out aight...but the curve book pieces arent exactly a goodportrait of a 'philly book'. i dunno...

as for all the ASIA beef, some of you are nutballs. defending DONDI like you even know what the hell youre talking about. theres an AMAZE from philly too, an MB, a DELTA, etc,etc,etc. theyre all local writers who killed shit strictly locally and mostly with traditional philly hands. they dont go on the internet or paint fr8s and arent part of your concept of 2000-era graffiti...theyre real hoodrat writers who could give a shit about nyc, and even less about white teenagers from milwaukee telling them what they can/cant write. some of you 'graffiti internet ethicists' need to try living in a real city before you run your mouths about what people should/shouldnt write.

ROUND OF APLAUSE FO CHEERLEADER.....

NOW POST SUM OF THEM OLD WPRU BLACK BOOK PIXS...

WHO IS DONDI??? WHO HAS I COPY OF ESPO'S BOOK CUS I STLL AINT READ IT YET....

im gonna post some wickeds, some of you kids are fucking idiots talking shit on philly hands.....you could never fucking do them you suck. philly is the hardest city to get over in....obviously you've never been there.