philly book

coolcon2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.::Starts rolling around on the floor::. Heh Im a 15 year old white bitch!! YEAH!! Who cares art shouldnt be classified by age and race. Its classified by creativity and style and umm detail and how good it is. Yeah if your older your gonna have some extra years under your belt. But you have all been that 15 year old kid. HAHA he said philly is illy lol :crazy:

stop bitchin and start gettin up

Who gives a fuc if you do or dont like are philly style, if were gettin up and hittin some brick or tunnels or whatever who cares. i got props for the people out west because ive seen some flicks my sis took when she was out there but all it is a lil change in letterin..so WHO CARES!!

Re: in my humble opinion,

Originally posted by swif1

your post and destruction's post defines a toy.

so im toy because i think its ok to write the name of some dead writers side project? i mean respect where its due, but without the internet i wouldnt even know who dondi is so who cares...swif your shit sucks so you have nothing to back your words..yeah, if someone started writing nace, people would give him shit but i wouldnt be one of them...why should i care what other people do...i didnt know there were guidelines to follow when writing???!

Originally posted by Luca Brasi

i define toy?,you kill me,you dont even know me,and i didnt disrespect dondi once,just you melodramitic dickriders,you didnt know him,jesus christ,dondi this,dondi that,well dondi dead so how bout that?how do you define toy????better reference subway art,yeah the one on your shelf with all of the tracing paper in it....

word

• 5 weeks later...

phillys handstyles are so sick, i thought htis thread was a bout to be dope, but you shittalking fags, who only like played out hip hop handstyles, and bright colorful pieces, who have no idea how hard philly hands are. should shut up and respect. Philly hands are one of the most important things in graffiti, new york writers got a lot of style from philly back in the day, and then the rest of the world got on NYs nuts. so it all leads back to philly. kids should just shut up. can there be more flicks?

its a shame this thread doesnt really have good hands to check out. WTF posted some blazing KADISM gangster hands...but 90% of the non-philly graff world thinks kadism is like the only dude with a hand thanks to the espo book. now that i got a digital cam, ill see if flicks of some old books of mine come out aight...but the curve book pieces arent exactly a goodportrait of a 'philly book'. i dunno...

as for all the ASIA beef, some of you are nutballs. defending DONDI like you even know what the hell youre talking about. theres an AMAZE from philly too, an MB, a DELTA, etc,etc,etc. theyre all local writers who killed shit strictly locally and mostly with traditional philly hands. they dont go on the internet or paint fr8s and arent part of your concept of 2000-era graffiti...theyre real hoodrat writers who could give a shit about nyc, and even less about white teenagers from milwaukee telling them what they can/cant write. some of you 'graffiti internet ethicists' need to try living in a real city before you run your mouths about what people should/shouldnt write.

this was such a good idea for a thread....

but once again ignorant sumsofabitches start talkin all this junk bout some shit they have no clue about, and evrybody starts gettin all offend and the next thing you know theres two pages worth of crund...ignore them folks and post some stuff, any one that has intrest in some philly sketches will surely click on the thread, as for haters, fuck em!

sorry kids but i think swif is right..

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

so im toy because i think its ok to write the name of some dead writers side project? i mean respect where its due, but without the internet i wouldnt even know who dondi is so who cares...swif your shit sucks so you have nothing to back your words..yeah, if someone started writing nace, people would give him shit but i wouldnt be one of them...why should i care what other people do...i didnt know there were guidelines to follow when writing???!

sorry yo but i think you just stuck your foot in your mouth..

the number one defintion of a toy in my opinion (next to obvious lack of skill, of course) is a blatant disregard or DISRESPECT for older more respected writers, especially the deceased ones. "some dead writer"?? what the fuck is respectful about that??

i'm sure you have respect for your dead gram dukes but you dont refer to her as "some dead broad" do you? i should hope not..

and you also said that without the internet you wouldnt even know who dondi is so "who cares"? well think about this; only TOYS go on the internet to learn stupid shit that you should find out on your own anyway.

real writers just know their shit because they have been writing for so fucking long that they know the history, they learn it on their own without the aid of their computers. i mean come on, ANYONE who knows their shit or any history at all at least knows who dondi is..

and then you close saying: "why should i care what other people do, i didnt know there were guidelines to writing"

well there are some guidelines, or ettiquitte, (sp?) if you will...... unless you're a TOY foot in mouth style.. sheesh

yo who the fuck is dondi? aint that the chick from that krs-one song??no wait thats blondie...see yaa seem to forget that most of philly writers dont care or know about writers in other cities unless we have met tem or they came to our city and put shit up...ignorance is power!

now go read a nice book while i go catch rep...fuckin wannabe writers

Archived