philly book

coolcon2

oh yeah one more thing for another smart ass....last time i checked dondi checked out of this world...so i think that would mean asia is free..
:eek: :eek: wtf i think this is the first time iv ever been pissed off about sumthin that some one said over the internet.....ur ignorent and you should burn in the fiery depths of hell.....its all about respect toy...put the shit down asia lives on and you live no more....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo for one thing that kid aint asia......but ASIA is a real philly writer that has paid his dues in full, plus he has shown another writer his craft, and that kid went on to king part of philly:KID...so in philly ASIA carries more weight then some nyc writer they talk about in books..plus dondi is dead and his jersey is hangin in the graf raftters..so it would be better off that you fuckin wannabe writers got off dudes dick...

now my philly niggas post sum more fuckin flixs...

Guest whatthefuck!

all of you shut the fuck up right now.it don't matter.dondi wrote names that other people had and so did every writer.the important thing is the styles are not bitten.and have some respect for an ill ass writer that passed on.stop this argument

Originally posted by MSKAWR

this scribble is the worst thing to ever call it graffiti..philly hands are the worst thing evercreated in graffiti..you fuckin suck

actually its the FIRST thing ever created in graphitti. and its been proggressing ever since the 70's fool. also philly has the baddest most technical handstyles on the planet....even average cats have hands that can easily lay to shame ANY awr, msk handstlye....(thought i seen some of those awr tags in a sisqo video, OOPS!) any how dont get me wrong awr is tuff as shit with everything else.... but next to philly you got no clout when it comes to hands. we can prolly rock better cholos than you..ha! ha! shew.....go fall off a heaven.

Guest whatthefuck!
Guest landofdalost

whoa

god i love being a filthadelphian and the filth has the illest freshest hand styles.... but i hate this fucking cold weather ... ;)

Originally posted by MYBAD$

actually its the FIRST thing ever created in graphitti. and its been proggressing ever since the 70's fool. also philly has the baddest most technical handstyles on the planet....even average cats have hands that can easily lay to shame ANY awr, msk handstlye....(thought i seen some of those awr tags in a sisqo video, OOPS!) any how dont get me wrong awr is tuff as shit with everything else.... but next to philly you got no clout when it comes to hands. we can prolly rock better cholos than you..ha! ha! shew.....go fall off a heaven.

brilliant,nothing more to say,maybe we should slow our hands up a little bit so these little girls can catch up,we can make it simple so you guys can read it

Archived