L.A. Earthquakes

Guest Potato Salad

Guest Potato Salad

What happened to all the earthquakes in L.A.? In the 90's it was guaranteed to have at least one every few months. Sometimes 4 times a month. Scientists say that L.A. is way past due for an earthquake, and this eerie "silence" can only mean that the pressure is building up in the fault lines near or in Los Angeles. I predict "The Big One" is gonna happen within the next 5 years. It's gonna be way uglier than the one in '94.

http://ehs.fullerton.edu/Emergency%20info/emergency%20management/images/san%20andreas.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Potato Salad
Guest Potato Salad
Originally posted by Glik0

*SNORE*

why arent you dead?

during the next earthqauke get hit in the head, have a contution die mmmkay? thanks.

*YAWN* Oh yeah, and you're biting my styles. Get off my nuts. As much as you're obsessed with me and on my nuts, you've made me tempted to want to see what they taste like too.

Guest Potato Salad
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Potato Salad: I thought you were supposed to go die. Could you hurry up and go do that? And you did not make up "yawning" on 12oz... mmmkay, quit trying to eat your own pussy. Now about that dying that you were supposed to do.....

*YAWN*

Guest Potato Salad
Originally posted by Glik0

doctor Glik0 has a prescription to help you out there Potato, just 3 bullets taken daily orally. prefferably gun induced.

*YAWN*

Guest Potato Salad

Hahaha, Tease be straight pimpin' bitches like he always talked about doing. Haha.

Your homo-erotic fantasies are rather... well, *YAWN*

Guest Potato Salad

Sleep well.

I'm sure your male-lover Dik0 will sleep perfectly well along with you after you tap that ass!

Guest Potato Salad

The suspense is killing me, what kind of exciting comment will she have next? Really though, it is past your bed time. Sweet dreams.

*YAWN*

Archived