Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FawQue

Junes

June VGA will rip June STV a new asshole!

Trust me, i dotn like to sound like an asshole but its oh so truuuuue

hahahaha that shit is kinda booof! no lie he paints nice (june vga) cats got nice color and shit but june fs , stv will eat him up with letter styles!

haha dumb fuck i aint june , junes my partner and trust me that nigga dont hide from no one. ill get him to check this shit out later see what he has to say dork!

you computer guys think u know everything

Guest xider

that last one's in japanese fella.

june vga's not competing with the stv guy. homeboy's doing his own thing.

hey the reason some of his shit looks kinda "boof" is because its in HIRAGANA (Japanese).. diverse in 2 different languages. thats gravy.. everyone keep posting flicks cos im too lazy!

kini shinai.. Zembu sashin wa kakuiiyo..

------------------

TATS CRU, 3A,VGA,GSK,HOOD@T,DOTCOM..In the south we beat ya ass.. even in church!

yo this june fstv , first of all i dont see june vga. second i relly give two shits about the internet. whatever else reply u see from this name is not me, but it is my dawg soo watch what you say! as far as june vga goes ... I dont sweat it i dont think our shit can b compared we on two diffrent styles! as far as the name goes its simple i see his shit in my yard i go over it! THATS THE WAY THE GAME GOES!! last but not least fuck this bull shit topic keep my name out ya mouth !! BIGJUNE FS STV YA HEARD!

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

JUNE VGA

stylisticly and a helluva nice guy too

plus, you got to guve it up to anyone who can flex philly hands and wickeds in american AND japanese!!!!!

Go Zillah!

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

Originally posted by AND WHAT!:

yo this june fstv , first of all i dont see june vga. second i relly give two shits about the internet. whatever else reply u see from this name is not me, but it is my dawg soo watch what you say! as far as june vga goes ... I dont sweat it i dont think our shit can b compared we on two diffrent styles! as far as the name goes its simple i see his shit in my yard i go over it! THATS THE WAY THE GAME GOES!! last but not least fuck this bull shit topic keep my name out ya mouth !! BIGJUNE FS STV YA HEARD!

your commiting suicide by dissing this guy. the crews he's in will rag all your shit and then where will you be? you'll have 85 pieces running from fla to new orleans and nothing but shit pieces on hoppers cause who the fuck can bother with those...

your commiting suicide by dissing this guy. the crews he's in will rag all your shit and then where will you be? you'll have 85 pieces running from fla to new orleans and nothing but shit pieces on hoppers cause who the fuck can bother with those...

hahhahaha! oooooooooooooooooooohhhh im scared! hahaha

Bump for june...

I'll post a nice gs-chisme-june flick i got layin around....

------------------

Support Black and White Zines!

DEAD IN THE DIRT

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

bump for water ice

Guest Anal Cunt

Yall are some little bitches raggin on JUNE VGA over the internet. Soft pretzel bitch!