Junes

FawQue

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest xider

that last one's in japanese fella.

june vga's not competing with the stv guy. homeboy's doing his own thing.

yo this june fstv , first of all i dont see june vga. second i relly give two shits about the internet. whatever else reply u see from this name is not me, but it is my dawg soo watch what you say! as far as june vga goes ... I dont sweat it i dont think our shit can b compared we on two diffrent styles! as far as the name goes its simple i see his shit in my yard i go over it! THATS THE WAY THE GAME GOES!! last but not least fuck this bull shit topic keep my name out ya mouth !! BIGJUNE FS STV YA HEARD!

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

JUNE VGA

stylisticly and a helluva nice guy too

plus, you got to guve it up to anyone who can flex philly hands and wickeds in american AND japanese!!!!!

Go Zillah!

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

Originally posted by AND WHAT!:

yo this june fstv , first of all i dont see june vga. second i relly give two shits about the internet. whatever else reply u see from this name is not me, but it is my dawg soo watch what you say! as far as june vga goes ... I dont sweat it i dont think our shit can b compared we on two diffrent styles! as far as the name goes its simple i see his shit in my yard i go over it! THATS THE WAY THE GAME GOES!! last but not least fuck this bull shit topic keep my name out ya mouth !! BIGJUNE FS STV YA HEARD!

your commiting suicide by dissing this guy. the crews he's in will rag all your shit and then where will you be? you'll have 85 pieces running from fla to new orleans and nothing but shit pieces on hoppers cause who the fuck can bother with those...

your commiting suicide by dissing this guy. the crews he's in will rag all your shit and then where will you be? you'll have 85 pieces running from fla to new orleans and nothing but shit pieces on hoppers cause who the fuck can bother with those...

hahhahaha! oooooooooooooooooooohhhh im scared! hahaha

Archived