disabled friends

Guest mopius

Guest mopius

man i had this one friend that had only one arm and we used to get high all the time, but i was kinda hard for him to hit the bowl...heres how he did it, he would some how hold the bowl just right so that his stump was barly covering the carb and light it up...shit he was cool

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my little sister is paralyzed cuz she decided not to wear her seatbelt. her friend's sister got them into a 5 car accident and thats what happened. so make sure you wear your seatbelt. fuck death, being paralyzed is way worse.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by IwearPinkShirts:

Drums. Def Leopard my friend.. Def Leopard.

LEPPARD ITS DEF LEPPARD...MY GOD.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

I saw a 2 legged dog on Animal Planet just alittle while ago... he was a greyhound and he had 1 front leg and one back leg on the same side, it was funny as hell, he could run and jump and all, he seemed pretty happy to be a dog... and the old lady down the street is increasingly guided by voices... I saw her the other day and she asked who I was, I've lived 2 houses up from her for 12 years... I told her my name and she said: "Oh, I didn't recognize you, I've only ever seen you at night." HUH? The scariest thing was that she was getting in her car when she talked to me...

------------------

2 Can Sam

wanna hear something reaaallly gross? there's this lesbian i know, and she has a nub. now you can imagine what she does with that nub and her lesbian lovers. she's got female vagina, AND a penis on her arm! now what the fuck do you classify THAT as???

theres a guy with no arms who plays the guitar with his feet, i forgot his name though

------------------

representing chicago crews <-TIB, BTB->

Also registered as: thevisualassault"hey vinny hows about a pizza, i gotta no job"- homer - the simpsons

• 1 year later...

Archived