Nuke and Defy lick anuses like lollipops

Kr430n5_666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

his ip got banned....so i doubt it...

hahahahaha.....lol.....how would you know?........unless you got some "inside" information....just kidding.

Originally posted by 455

hahahahaha.....lol.....how would you know?........unless you got some "inside" information....just kidding.

I got all the inside information....and his ip got banned...so he said hes going to get a new internet provider, and two more computers to stay on his toes...

Guest Potato Salad
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

The thread for people that suck at spelling is over there...

:points:

Look at your quote. There's no such word as "outloud".

:POINTS:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

this would be a great tv episode. i can just picture the shot of smarf and seeking standing over a big red "BAN" button, giggling about who they want to ban next. classic 12oz.

some people just can't be given too much power, its too easy to abuse.

doesnt make much difference to me though. depher wants to be back here, so you can be sure that he will, whether you know its him or not.

karma's a bitch. ive always beleived that if you go out of your way to ruin someones mood, your gonna have bad luck coming your way.

out of your jurisdiction.

i might have to break my new years resolution just to see what happens on the next episode of 12OZ DRAMEDY

^Did Tyler just call me a nazi?

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

some people just can't be given too much power, its too easy to abuse.

karma's a bitch. ive always beleived that if you go out of your way to ruin someones mood, your gonna have bad luck coming your way.

I personally don't want to ban anyone... I want a happy little Channel Zero where people could obey the FEW SIMPLE RULES and I could spend my days fishing or something... Yeah, Defy has ruined my mood quite a few times, he's probably got one hell of a cosmic whallop waiting out there for him...

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Re: open your window, your room stinks

Originally posted by ProperKaps

karma's a bitch", that's why u shouldn't believe in it. i hope you all get drafted, maybe you people sitting naked can accomplish something.

your a moron. you lack any sense of logic. go check the draft thread if you want to talk about that. there will be no draft. between active duty personell and reserves, the pentagon has access to 2.6 million people already. this is not world war one or two, meaning no or little trench warfare. most of the war will be fought in remote locations, launching missiles or dropping bombs on areas of high population to create hysteria and force surrender. ProperKaps, you are ignorant.

To reiterate. Take a class on logic. Your statement of "karma's a bitch, then you shouldnt beleive in it" is, to put it simply, stupid; because there is nothing to base your conclusion on.

Think before you say something that you think is smart, or at least try to explain it thoroughly.

maybe i will stick to my new years resolution.

Archived