Nuke and Defy lick anuses like lollipops

Kr430n5_666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seeking

it was directed at the countless fuck-tarts over the course of the last three years that ive had to listen say the same tired shit over and over agian.

i believe the word is "fuck-tards". or at least it REALLY should be.

FREE GLAM ROCK.

im surprised you havent banned me yet.

i wish i could punch like 90% of the people here. what happened to the cool people. boogie, shameless... etc.

i wish that knob grinder seeking would make fun of people more. his smart ass comments are missed. (dude, if your not gonna come here anymore, just pass the mod powers this way, im an ass and will have this place running like a concentration camp)

FUCK DEFY! He's bitch-made, I dunno why the NightOwls don't drop him... for that matter I don't know why a bunch of y'all huggers jumped into the spot Mune (God rest his soul) and I carved out... and his untimely death was definately uncalled for, but I still maintain on more late night hours than any american, including the hawaiians...

melly kalikimaka, or however you spell it...

and props to the humahuma-nukanuka-pooha, I knew a girl like that once, she was called Blue and Circle K was named for her...

and on another side-note... instead of Somoan, some kid on the 12s the other day said "samolian"... I almost busted a gut

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

fuck glam rock. that punk piece of shit

says his gay little partner...

in fact, anyone want to join me? the boot is big enough for two...

it's just a wee kick in the bum... and we all know he could save himself by writing my favorite patriotic statement LEGIBLY on his butt...

This shit is mad ill.

I don't hate on LA for postin propaganda. It made me think. It mighta made me sad, it mighta made me mad, but it made me think.

Glam-Rock talked mad shit but sometimes shit gotta be said cause I know if you don't recognize the flip side you might not understand what your even about. And ignorance fuels alot of problems.

I'm really tripping out to see Kr430n5_666 to post in semi-comprehensible statements but that must mean some real serious shit is going down.

I hope I never get banned from 12oz cause it's my lifeblood but I know I can do without.

I'm still in question about Glam-Rock however, but fuck it, that's a gimmick if I ever heard one....

Markros?:king:

fuck you. ban me if you want you pussy piece of spum. come up to maine if you want to talk fuckin shit. i dont give a mother fuck id kick your brain out your skull. last thing you want to do is call me gay faggot. ive stuck more girls vaginas then you could count before your older brother fucked you in the ass. catch buckshot you poser. i got my name all over the streets. fuck you brooklyn to maine you cant fuck around

Archived