how to start off your week, properly..

THUMB WRESTL

1st- come home from a wonderful 4 day weekend in another city.

2nd- be a man and perform open heart surgery on your vehichle (if needed) and replace the battery.

3rd- get hit up on the telephone by a beautiful female from your past, and have her request a casual encounter that same night.

4th- look like me when you show up, so you get laid like i did. :crazy:

5th- if the sex was as good as the stuff i just had, proceed to get $20 bucks outta your atm and goto jack in tha box for some "after sex food"

then prepare to enjoy your upcoming week.

the end.

*copyrighted

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by THUMB WRESTL

1st- come home from a wonderful 4 day weekend in another city.

2nd- be a man and perform open heart surgery on your vehichle (if needed) and replace the battery.

3rd- get hit up on the telephone by a beautiful female from your past, and have her request a casual encounter that same night.

4th- look like me when you show up, so you get laid like i did. :crazy:

5th- if the sex was as good as the stuff i just had, proceed to get $20 bucks outta your atm and goto jack in tha box for some "after sex food"

then prepare to enjoy your upcoming week.

the end.

*copyrighted

jesus...

if you actually followed through with number 5, the only thing youre gonna be enjoying the next week is a good case of diarrhea.....

:beat:

Guest me IS cool

Re: Re: how to start off your week, properly..

Originally posted by chozer

jesus...

if you actually followed through with number 5, the only thing youre gonna be enjoying the next week is a good case of diarrhea.....

:beat:

He's right you know...:o

Archived