white 12yr old white boys shouldnt wear baby blue

Guest richard kyel

The Problem For You

Is that they act confrontational and bad ass in the mall, and then you whup all three of them until they are squealing like a pillow biter, and the next thing you know, YOU are standing in Court, and the three of them show up all bandaged up and looking like they got attacked on the way to Vacation Bible School.

IGNORE KIDS THAT TALK SHIT. You can't win. If you let the air out of one, you'll have a jacket as a baby killer when you get to prison. Then it will be your turn to squeal. It's just not worth it. Unless they are seriously trying to hurt you, just let it go. But if they make you fight, let the natural consequences of their actions come on up.

They usually are looking to get attention and show off for somebody else, probably a girl. People that talk shit to strangers are lame ass punks. Just let it go. Years ago, a guy insulted my sister in front of her boyfriend. He was about a year back from Vietnam. She got pissed and said, "Are you going to let him talk like that to me?" The guy looked her right in the eyes and said, "Is it worth killing him over? Because if it ain't worth killing him over, it ain't nothin' but a sandwich. He'll get his eventually, cause he's got no sense."

My sentiments exactly.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had an encounter with 4 suburban thugs on a cruise ship this summer.

a fucking cruise ship! like they were going to fight..

anyways, it started with them talking shit to me as i walked by, minding my own business. the situation flip-flopped when i talked shit right back without missing a beat. they were such pussies that one skinny white kid talking shit back shut them up and made them apologize.. they even offered me a drink, and i had 4. they told me that they'd been hassling/intimidating everbody that walked by.

it ended with me listening to their retarded asses go on about how they love nelly and fancy clothes like nautica and polo. ha. fancy.

the most pitiful thing was the swordfights they'd get into when a few girls showed up. such insecure bastards. suckaaaaaaaas.

..and don't let anything come to blows with a minor. it's not worth the jailtime.

Guest chicken bone

Ya man you should've had them deepthroating your penis and rubbing your balls at the same time and then you should've emptied your load into his little white throat all whilst getting the third boy to slowly (but gently) rub your butt-crack. The fourth boy would of course be video taping the entire thing so you could hook it up to your comp and convert it into mpeg format and sell it on the internet.:o

Guest richard kyel

i just left off cause even talking about it pisses me off and there was no exciting ending. my girlfriend came out of the store and we left. but i made sure i told them exactly what door i would be leaving out of incase they want to take it any further. no i probably wouldnt have fought them. but i knew they wouldnt go i was about to go jail over some fake thug. and they werent really twelve it was more like 15-16 i was just trying to stress the point that they suck.

Originally posted by THUMB WRESTL

when im walking in the mall and i see some lil bastards that look hard headed coming along, gang bangers or whatever they think they are, i just keep a straight path and i'll only try to move/turn sideways if they do the same, if they think they are just going to bump into me, i'll let it happen and keep walking, unless they think they are bold, then it's on...

Originally posted by chicken bone

Ya man you should've had them deepthroating your penis and rubbing your balls at the same time and then you should've emptied your load into his little white throat all whilst getting the third boy to slowly (but gently) rub your butt-crack. The fourth boy would of course be video taping the entire thing so you could hook it up to your comp and convert it into mpeg format and sell it on the internet.:o

ha! it's suburban thug number one right here.

are you pissed because i drank all your vokda, sweetie?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

richard kyel

IDAHO?? since when has there been thugs in idaho? or graff for that matter??

Guest mikro137

ok so im xmas shopping with my collective posse that was in town for the holidays , and were at the mall. we were all smoking squares getting ready to get nothing acomplished , when these 2 abercrombies with leathers say to my boy "its called a razor.... get one" my boy pretty much resembles homeless jesus , so these dudes were really trying to get big , because we looked like lower class brats.... if it would have been thrown down , they would have wished they'd kept their lips closed , but seeing that we've collectively (surprisingly) matured , 1 of my freinds yelld queer , and that was the end. aint nothing worse than the older kids that look like the younger kids whooping some pretty boys ass , but oddly we matured , and moved on. eventually they'll do the same... in due time , and end up being my boss somewhere *sigh* oh well . fuck em.

my younger brother (14) used to try to get rowdy with me... being all disrespectful.. badmouthin everybody in the house... his little thugged out friends would come over blastin the same 2 lameass commercial rap garbage every single day... tryin to act hard, talkin shit to me... until one day he was tryin to buck up on my youngest brother just to be tough.. so i had to intervene... he fuckin tried to hit me with the broom... so i grabbed his throat and threw him into the refrigerator, slammed his little punk ass down, and held him there until he shut his dirty disrespectful mouth.. he didn't die or anything... but he ran to his room crying like a little pussy.. still calling me names trying to be all hard... he ended up crying and listening to tupac all day.. i guess it reminds him of how oh so hard his life is... haha... now whenever i walk into the room... he and his friends are silent.. sometimes they even leave the house if i'm sittin down for a while... that's all these kids need.. is a good asswhoopin... either that or their pussy ass parents need to learn to teach their kids some respect.. my parents slacked off with my younger brothers.. i got the ass end of the deal being the oldest and all... kids these days just don't know.. punkasses..

Originally posted by cornelius

[he didn't die or anything... he ended up crying and listening to tupac all day.. .. [/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fake thugs......:rolleyes: man come to my town the white kids act blacker then the blacks.....[no racial bullshit for that comment either]....white kids selling crack..white kids wearing them fucking head pantyhoses....fucking white kids wearing fubu clothes...F.U.B.U- FOR US BY US!!!GET IT? i guess im guilty of being white......:mad:

Guest richard kyel
Originally posted by graffsurgeon

so you would have got stomped..

no i wouldnt have gotten my ass stomped. i told them to meet me out there knowing they wouldnt. if they were out there and even came near me they would have been a bloody mess.

while we are on the subject does anyone in here know how to cinch fight>? im not sure if that is spelled right though?

Guest augi returns

i saw a 15 year old white boy wearing a FUBU hoodie, sagging with some jeans, and a million fake-platinum chains and watches, and a red bandanna tied around his head and around his mouth (lonestar style). so i asked this thugged-out whiteboy what the fuck he claimed and why he was wearing that red rag. he's all confused and kinda nervous but still tried to act hard and didn't really know what to say. i told him yo, you shouldn't be wearing those colors, especially if you don't know what they mean, cause you can catch heat for that. then i told him to take it off. he still tried to do his gangster pose on me, so i beat him in the head with my cellphone, ripped those rags off, pulled his hood over his head then slapped him in his face. that shit was fuckin hilarious.

Guest augi returns
Originally posted by YG Blood

YGB is the crew. YOUNG GRIMEY BALLERS

and YG Blood is just my screen name.

B000000CIY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Probably his best album to date.

Guest augi returns

Re: The Problem For You

Originally posted by KaBar

"Is it worth killing him over? Because if it ain't worth killing him over, it ain't nothin' but a sandwich.

Was it a ham sandwich or tuna? Where I'm from, a sandwich is a big thing. Then again he could've been talking about those Lunchable snacks.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by swif1

KUJO?!

just kidding, haha

Hahahaha....

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/kujo.jpg'>

Archived