white 12yr old white boys shouldnt wear baby blue

Guest richard kyel

Guest richard kyel

i was at the mall christmas shopping and i see this group of 13yr old eminem listening to super thugs. as they walk by one says something wise to me. so imlike, okay little boy why dont you eat my dick. the kid first of goes. who tha fuck you think you talkin too, niggah. than the kid goes on telling me how hes going to fuck me up. so i tell him if we go outside i will have him and all his friends sucking my dick within 5 mins. than the proceeds to call me a niggah again. what the hell are wrong with these kids?? they think they are tough cause they wear clothes their favorite rappers wear? anyone else notice this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Schmerz ist das Wissen...

Der am meisten weih,

Der fiihlt am tiefsten die schreckliche Wahrheit,

Dah der Baum der Erkenntnis nicht ist -

Der Baum des Lebens...

Mein Schmerz des Seins...

Der die Unsterblichkeit erahut -

Und den Gott der "All-Einheit" verhähut...

Ich leide, rase!

Aber in thronender Weisheit, unseliger Ruh,

Herrsche ich immer...

Und fehle nimmer...

In ehrener Rüstung mit jenes Gedanken Wehr,

Der deimen Himmel den Blitz entrang

Der nachging der Sphären Gang...

Der durch Spektrale Schattenlichter,

Dein Geheimins erzwang...

Woran sie nur glauben...

Sei's, dak sie Welten in der Sonne eutzünden.

Oder sei's, dak sie den Leib im Grabe bewegen.

Nicht's wird geschehen, woran sie glauben...

The taste of tears is bitter -

But the taste of revenge is sweet...

Thy flesh is weak -

But I am not from this time

Just like the wind...

Gazed upon future dimensions -

Through the spectral shadowlights...

The portal of my fate appears... soon...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

you beat thug wannabes with thugness....fucking mob those mother fuckers in the parking lot with crowbars, minibats, anything you want, take their shit, take their car, their shoes, their chains, cellphones, etc etc etc

i had a similar thing happen to me once.I'm just walking to my car minding my own business.Up walks three young cats.i don't move for them so i end up bumping the middle one.as i walk by one says something.I turned around to him and asked if he was talking to me.He says yeah i am punk.i was like what the fuck i'll whoop ur ass like ur daddy does.Next thing i know they all step up.So i'm like u want to get down let's do it.They end up just talkin shit and not doing anything.I told them if ur feelin froggy jump on over they just look me up and down.Seeing that they where ubder 18 i wasn't throwin until they did.I just ended up walking away.I just didn't feel like going to jail that day..

i can't stand punk ass kids these days, i used to be one i guess you could say, glad to say i grew out of it, but yea those fags are getting worse day by day. i'm at the point where i just don't give a fuck about people besides my family and my few close friends, and some significant females i care about, and thats it. when im walking in the mall and i see some lil bastards that look hard headed coming along, gang bangers or whatever they think they are, i just keep a straight path and i'll only try to move/turn sideways if they do the same, if they think they are just going to bump into me, i'll let it happen and keep walking, unless they think they are bold, then it's on, but it hasn't happened yet. :beat:

Watch out for fighting minors. That shit never works in your favor and all it's worth is some shitty court dates. Those punks all have rich parents willing to press charges. Fuck that. I'd rather swallow my pride and sleep at home, than waste money on bail and looking at a few court dates.

Guest willy.wonka

hal is right, but:idea: i would have made like i was gonna smack one of them..

fuck, i remember when i was 12..this 20somethin yr old man smacked the shit out of me for what reasons..i'll never know..he thought we beat up his little bro or somethin..

Originally posted by richard kyel

i was at the mall christmas shopping and i see this group of 13yr old eminem listening to super thugs. as they walk by one says something wise to me. so imlike, okay little boy why dont you eat my dick. the kid first of goes. who tha fuck you think you talkin too, niggah. than the kid goes on telling me how hes going to fuck me up. so i tell him if we go outside i will have him and all his friends sucking my dick within 5 mins. than the proceeds to call me a niggah again. what the hell are wrong with these kids?? they think they are tough cause they wear clothes their favorite rappers wear? anyone else notice this?

first off, if you are older then 16, ignore them. Because these kids attitude is going to get them no where. second, laugh and walk away, because these kids will have it coming to them when reality kicks in.

Originally posted by YG Blood

We consider it more of a crew, Dont let the name fool you.

We don't go around actin hard trying to fuck with people...

That much.:o

how is "Young Blood" a crew.......no beef....but were im from there is a gang called like that.....actually there is alot of gangs called like that everywere....

Yea i'd really like to beat the crap out of some of these fuckfaces, theres a lot of fake gangs around here filled with nothing but fake gangsters. I really would like to just punch them in the face, but that wouldnt really prove anything. I think its funny that most of these kids think theyre tough shit when in reality theyre just little poosy's that live with their parents in their big house in a nice neighborhood where your neighbors call the cops if they see hoodlums.

Im young myself, but whenever some punkass kids try to talk shit, even if they are my age, it really pisses me off. They act hard because they think that it impresses their boys....but really they are a group of bitches that find in enjoyment in tryng to start fights. I dont go around and try to start fights with fake pussies, but If someone steps to the group of people im with and try to talk shit, no doubt we will jump the shit out of them.

hahahahahah if onyone is seriously thinking about smashing these kids you are either stupid or some dangerously ruthless muthusukah,

if you even react to these kinds of situations you are showing insecurity, if they diss you wink at em and keep walking , if they get in your way barge through and keep walking...

like somone pointed out earlier the law does not look too kindly on the assault of minors....

so like i was saying to start with ,if you wnat to bash these kids you either have to not care about the penalties or your stupid for playing there little teenager power struggle games....

kids need somthing to test themselves against, if you play into this they have already won.

yeah almost the same damn thing happened to me a few months ago, except the guys were older than me.. in columbia, missouri.

i was just lampin

i'd have let em have the ol' one-two if there weren't like 20 of them to me, two girls, and some wimpy kid from my dorm. it was the short dude i had to keep my eye on... that napoleon complex is no joke, buay

Archived