Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Acet1

ACET1 hyper Wild characters moutain part 3

yeah theres a pretty talented one in ny who is pretty talented at biting fx real damned hard but then again youre from florida so her shit is prolly amazing compared to that schizophrenic spaghetti that you fucks paint.....

I dont mean to take anything away from this thread,and I am not really in the mood for an argument. Especially when everybody complains that this and that writer bite FX. You can toss me an e-mail though, and I can show you schizophrenic spaghetti.

Afterall, Bash, Mber, Crome, KVEE, Meks, Freek, Elems, Quake, Ultra, Siner, Air, Sinse, Blur, Chsme, Oyle, Each, and many more...have "schizophrenic spaghetti" styles. :rolleyes:

Honestly, the only closest thing to "schizophrenic spaghetti" style I can think of is ATOMIK. I would like to see you call him a fuck, tell him he is wack, and burn him in the same day.

Buenas Noches!

Guest Pilau Hands

i like your work.

i think you are talented.

hahahahaha he said schizophrenic spaghetti! yeah.

Originally posted by YourWelcome@Dec 29 2002, 10:50 PM

I dont mean to take anything away from this thread,and I am not really in the mood for an argument. Especially when everybody complains that this and that writer bite FX. You can toss me an e-mail though, and I can show you schizophrenic spaghetti.

Afterall, Bash, Mber, Crome, KVEE, Meks, Freek, Elems, Quake, Ultra, Siner, Air, Sinse, Blur, Chsme, Oyle, Each, and many more...have "schizophrenic spaghetti" styles. :rolleyes:

Honestly, the only closest thing to "schizophrenic spaghetti" style I can think of is ATOMIK. I would like to see you call him a fuck, tell him he is wack, and burn him in the same day.

Buenas Noches!

whos this guy....please tell him that his last request was fulfilled by me about ...shit a while ago now .....close to 8 or 9 years ago(4 or 5 at airtime)....since then him and his homie shake fake..still on my seed spitter...yo that nigga did the wackest cartoon nigga with like 11 or 12 fingers...that eye thing again I guess...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this