ACET1 hyper Wild characters moutain part 3

Acet1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dont mean to take anything away from this thread,and I am not really in the mood for an argument. Especially when everybody complains that this and that writer bite FX. You can toss me an e-mail though, and I can show you schizophrenic spaghetti.

Afterall, Bash, Mber, Crome, KVEE, Meks, Freek, Elems, Quake, Ultra, Siner, Air, Sinse, Blur, Chsme, Oyle, Each, and many more...have "schizophrenic spaghetti" styles. :rolleyes:

Honestly, the only closest thing to "schizophrenic spaghetti" style I can think of is ATOMIK. I would like to see you call him a fuck, tell him he is wack, and burn him in the same day.

Buenas Noches!

• 3 years later...
Originally posted by YourWelcome@Dec 29 2002, 10:50 PM

I dont mean to take anything away from this thread,and I am not really in the mood for an argument. Especially when everybody complains that this and that writer bite FX. You can toss me an e-mail though, and I can show you schizophrenic spaghetti.

Afterall, Bash, Mber, Crome, KVEE, Meks, Freek, Elems, Quake, Ultra, Siner, Air, Sinse, Blur, Chsme, Oyle, Each, and many more...have "schizophrenic spaghetti" styles. :rolleyes:

Honestly, the only closest thing to "schizophrenic spaghetti" style I can think of is ATOMIK. I would like to see you call him a fuck, tell him he is wack, and burn him in the same day.

Buenas Noches!

whos this guy....please tell him that his last request was fulfilled by me about ...shit a while ago now .....close to 8 or 9 years ago(4 or 5 at airtime)....since then him and his homie shake fake..still on my seed spitter...yo that nigga did the wackest cartoon nigga with like 11 or 12 fingers...that eye thing again I guess...

Archived