new shit new name old shit old name

Guest virus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck you man whan i said i do a new name i decided that my page would be clear of bites so fuck you i dont give a damn if you think i did it or no but i sat one hour on my ass and this this

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by ANEL*PS

Dear slyde,

ALL of the people who talk shit to virus are toys? I know I'm not very good but you dont have enough skill to be calling people toys.

p.s. Tell your boyfriend pixel congrats on finding a new name.

Love, your friend anel.

Dear Angel,

You don't get the point do you? If you think this has anything to do with skill get the fuck outta here with that bullshit cause that doesn't make a toy. And yes I think some of you must be toys cause you just all hang out on paper chase talking shit. Are you one? If you aren't then don't reply back. Also my post said probably so read it over skipper before you get offensive. Think over what a toy is.

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

Are you the same Virus that writes catch phrases on dumpsters like "ya'll cant touch this"? you probly arent but goddam theres so many virus's..even one in my town now...

Originally posted by Elwood

Are you the same Virus that writes catch phrases on dumpsters like "ya'll cant touch this"? you probly arent but goddam theres so many virus's..even one in my town now...

yea definately way too many virus's, thats gotta be one of the most over used words in graff

Originally posted by virus

fuck you man whan i said i do a new name i decided that my page would be clear of bites so fuck you i dont give a damn if you think i did it or no but i sat one hour on my ass and this this

well im just saying from your recent past. if u spent an hour on that tahts pretty good work.. compared to before

with all do respecet man now that i m getting some attention i'd like to saythanx for the tips oh and i'd like to say that i dont know the meaning of the word definition

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by ANEL*PS

I just hang out in paper chase talking shit.

I go on this thing at a minimal rate not even a fraction on my day, just look at the amount of my posts and yours. Ok mr slyde?

wow you can count anal pms. Get off the dick.

• 4 years later...

Archived