L.A. Scene

Guest L.A.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow that was a bad diss on Saber who is a king. Not to vindicate it but JA is a king as well in NYC. That has paid a lot of dues. Question? when has Saber done tunnels,walked routes,El lines? I know that some of this is not possible in LA...just wondering. And most of these fliks have been posted so heres my chance to shit on this thread with my fliks of stuff that caught my eye in and around LA county.

Bleek.jpg.68b3e520062f11c8eded36c1c0bef09d.jpg

Originally posted by MartySchemeR@Nov 24 2004, 09:22 AM

yo saber is hott, but JA and foe are certified gangstas to just roll out there and diss that shit.. u dont see saber rollin to nyc to krush and diss thewre shit.

not hatin jus my thoughts

First of all saber woudnt do that cuz he aint got their time!! Saber is on a whole nother level!!!!!!!!!!!!! and there not gangsters for dissing saber shit ! they must want fame...............

Originally posted by selfishone@Nov 24 2004, 09:58 AM

"First of all saber woudnt do that cuz he aint got their time!! Saber is on a whole nother level!!!!!!!!!!!!! and there not gangsters for dissing saber shit ! they must want fame"

:haha: JA will never need fame he's had it for over 15 years now.

still , you can not compar that foo to saber............... no way....

Originally posted by MartySchemeR@Nov 24 2004, 12:22 PM

yo saber is hott, but JA and foe are certified gangstas to just roll out there and diss that shit.. u dont see saber rollin to nyc to krush and diss thewre shit.

saber and the rest of msk awr lts kog crews are ill as fuck they dont need to dis they paint areas others dont paint... they get there own spots....and saber has been all over the world to paint check his site http://www.saberone.com i cant say whether there shit is tight or not cause i havent really seen any of it so if you have some flix of there work post it untill then the shit they did there doesnt compare... besides i dont think they have ever pieced anything that large before

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by stylemaster+Nov 24 2004, 09:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stylemaster - Nov 24 2004, 09:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MartySchemeR@Nov 24 2004, 09:22 AM

yo saber is hott, but  JA and foe are certified gangstas to just roll out there and diss that shit.. u dont see saber rollin to nyc to krush and diss thewre shit.

First of all saber woudnt do that cuz he aint got their time!! Saber is on a whole nother level!!!!!!!!!!!!! and there not gangsters for dissing saber shit ! they must want fame...............

[/b]

certified gangsters ? ahahahha yeah write... there certified losers to go all the way to west, and do pathetic ass fill ins over a piece of graff history.......

Archived