Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
1000+

PAPER CHASE...

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you can't see the "L" ? thats a joke right.

that canvas backround does look like the shit runs.

wtf, you cant see the "l" on the last one????, but you can see it on the second last one.........wtf is wrong with you, its the same sketch, omg they get dumb and dumber and dumberer.....

Originally posted by Robbiej

you can't see the "L" ? thats a joke right.

im guessing the guy who cant see the "L" is saying that because you have things coming out of it where they dont usually belong. it almost resembles a "T".........

why is it that all of us graff kids are skinny lil white outcasts from society.. if its true hip hop.. wheres my niggas?

Well,true hip hop isnt just ''yo niggas''

Hip Hop is for everyone...and im not a skinny white punk

Im a chubby white punk!!!:P

Were do you kids come from ? You children make me laugh.

I also ignore all comments from euro trash writers who do nothing but bicker and boost about letters styles.

Guest Propaganda

you have a weird style that I don't seems to like that much but you def have the works with the can. Keep it up.

YOU FUCKING SUCK!! QUIT DOING GRAFFITI or get some letters and paint those..not sguiggles and bars going everywere.

<span style='color:darkblue'>this is like to funny i was just about to make a comment like "dude i hope that says ugly cause thats all it is" then i scroll down the page hoping to see more sketches thinking.... maybe that was his earlier sketches maybe he has some tight new ones.... then i see the wall pic and remember back when u flooded the hwd board with u and ur homies shit and i look at the name and its the same as u used there....then i retract all previous comments;) but i think ur dope:D good shit.. peace</span>

yeah that shit is terrible. learn to handle criticism. work on making your letters more like letters and less like random sticks formed into odd bundles which sort of resemble letters. don't use so many arrows, don't connect your 'letters'. looks like you got your perspective down though. Start with simples

haha, this thread is from over a year ago, i just wanted to bring one back to see what people would say, teehee

Hahaha. I was about to tell that kid he sucks too.

why is it that all of us graff kids are skinny lil white outcasts from society.. if its true hip hop.. wheres my niggas?

"Nigger here."

peace!

AMEK