Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

City of Angels & Constant Danger

Guest L.A.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by crave

so they say youre a cop....?

nice flix.

Yeah. It started when I created a thread called "L.A. Confidential" which was the name of a cop movie. And I was asking a question about the current L.A. graff scene since I was excited about the word-of-mouth of L.A. getting killed, since I moved from L.A. two years ago. So that's when the brilliant scientists put the subject title and my "suspicious" questions together and "discovered" that I must be a "cop". Then it created a domino effect with people who probably know I'm not a cop but just decided to yell pig this pig that just to be retard.

Originally posted by dignan

dewdz...........#1 ALL flicks stolen from other sites...........#2 anyone who knows anything wouldn't post that "jasen's boyfriend" comment.....................................you can smell this shit comin........wise up fools

What the hell are you rambling about? There's too many brilliant scientists and conspiracy theorists at 12oz.

4 threads in 3 days, all stolen pictures, it dosent even matter if you are a cop....... your still an idiot. Hey Im from LA too, i should take an unnatural intrest in LA, post stolen pictures, post peoples names, do all kinds of stupid shit....... neto!!!! Fuck You Pig.