kidrs r kool

pukey1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i got a skittle stuck in my nose, i couldnt get it out, and it started to disentigrate, and orange goo was drippin from my nose and i went to the hospital. i also got a slurppe straw stuck in my tonsil, back to the hospital for me...

wheni was little i got in a fight with some kid and the teacher asked why we were fighting and i said we were just playing around and she said then why is his nose bleeding and i said cause i play hit him to hard...... and i stuck a rock up my nose and the nurse asked how it got up there and i said it just fell up there when i was playing

wen i was little and first discovered how awesome invention masturbation is, .......i masturbated with shampoo because it was really slipery and worked well in the shower........well....that shit went in me, and it felt like a hot poker going threw your penis and in your stomach. jesus, that was painful. i was scrouched down the whole day........my mom asked wat was wrong, and i told her i had stomach pains....haha. never again

one time in like second grade some kid sold me this knife for like 3 chocolate milks. and it wasnt really a knife it was a nail tool like finger nail and i just happend to have a blade on it so i too my shank and attempted to stab some kid who ripped my snowman i made in art class... it hardly scratched him if i could go back and do it all over i would have gone for the neck

Originally posted by Zes:

i remeber as a wee little one, sticking my fingers in an electric pencil sharpener after seeing x men and wanting to look exactly like wolveine.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

------------------

the INfamous Pukey won 505

representing ASD & FSC

managua nicaragua

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush:

wen i was little and first discovered how awesome invention masturbation is, .......i masturbated with shampoo because it was really slipery and worked well in the shower........well....that shit went in me, and it felt like a hot poker going threw your penis and in your stomach. jesus, that was painful. i was scrouched down the whole day........my mom asked wat was wrong, and i told her i had stomach pains....haha. never again

NEVER get 100% pure alcohol in ur asshole(dont ask)... i did that once accidentally as a lil kid cuz i thot it was that other stuff that bleaches hair... oooooooow....

My grandma tells me one time..As a little girl..i put on a giant hat and robe..and slippers..grabbed a cane..a fake beard from haloween..and walked around the neighborhood..skaking th cane..saying in an old persons voice "wheres my pills"

Knocking on peoples doors..

I drew giant crayola murals all day everyday..when me and my friends werent cruising around on our bikes,..I liked in college housing..with lots of scattered playgrounds..each day..we would set out and go to as many as possible.. that was our goal..to make it to everyone

One time I set our a frozen grape and sliced banana stand..I guess most kids go for lemonade..I guess we didnt have any..hahah

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush:

use the conditioner

Originally posted by man with the yellow hat:

when i was like 3 (i couldn't swim yet) and i was sitting by my grannies pool eating a grilled cheese, anyways i dropped that shit in and went rite after it. i was under for like half a minute jus chewing on my soggy ass sandwich before my mom jumped in and got me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's the first thing online in awhile that actually made me laugh out loud...hahaha

nah i don't think there's anything safe to use in the shower ha. I ate soap once thinking it would taste as good as it smelled. whoa it didn't. and one time i jumped from the top of my tv onto my bed, or to my dresser, then to the small wooden chair, then to the floor. (spider man disease) so, i was a chub rocker back then so i broke a hole threw the seat of the chair, and then my dad saw me and he threw down with me. i also hit my head on alot of things. my nick name was cabeza cuz i had a planetoid for a head. damn, was he pissed at me.

Archived