Humans are furry little creaturees

Guest -MOE LESTER-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by McPhoo

^^^ It's true man.. psychoactives always fuck you up and make you think about all the troubling, enigmatic shit that you wouldn't give 2 hoots about in a 'normal' state. (note: i use the term "normal" loosely here...)

whoah... i didnt know that was normal... i thought i was permafried or something. when im stoned i get paranoid, confused, and i think about stuff. example : i was stoned, and walking to school. i noticed some gravel by the curb. i wondered how long the gravel was there, and who put it there. mabey it fell out of a truck. then i started thinking about the person who put it there. what were they thinking about when they put it there ? were they cold ? was it raining ? ....

however, when in this state i like to read. the more complicated, the better. i read each sentance over untill i fully understand it. one time i was high on dexedrine and i started reading the unabomber 's manifesto. i read for serveral hours.

i dont know about shrooms but weed tends to make me think deeply and think about problems and shit that im not equipped to solve yet, or has me laying out plans to fix my life that i cant follow. i also noticed it tends to make me think im better than everyone and im looking down on them and their conformities and habits etc. and i dont notice my own. thats why i quit. ...besides im getting piss tests.

Archived