• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest -MOE LESTER-

Humans are furry little creaturees

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Humans are funny little creaturees

human life is stupid and pointless, just think about it, go shroom and walk around the city, look at all the stupid people just mindlessly walking around doing stupid shit day after day after day.....exactly what is so appealing about this lifestyle??!?!?!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea see your fucking lame, you came in here and replied, now just think about it, exactly why are you.............fuck it im too lazy to type anything.....at least i can laugh at this guy and make me feel better

http://web.syr.edu/~sc698160/retard.jpg'>

Guest imported_El Mamerro

That's the kind of stupid shit you think about while shrooming.

It's like saying "Damn, isn't eating just AMAZING?!?!?" while stoned.

^^^ It's true man.. psychoactives always fuck you up and make you think about all the troubling, enigmatic shit that you wouldn't give 2 hoots about in a 'normal' state. (note: i use the term "normal" loosely here...)

Try walking around town looking at people and observing their actions when yer not shrooming, and you'll soon see that you really don't give a fuck.

ps - eating IS amazing... and yes, i'm stoned as shit.

I used to think the whole bullshit "Ahh mindless drones forced to work by corporations". Well some people are but only like 10-20%. if you actually talk to these people they usually are at least slightly cool, well some of them.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by El Mamerro

"Damn, isn't eating just AMAZING?!?!?"

amen

Originally posted by El Mamerro

That's the kind of stupid shit you think about while shrooming.

It's like saying "Damn, isn't eating just AMAZING?!?!?" while stoned.

man....i know how that goes. i swear ive put on like 10-15 pounds in the past month. ive been getting blazed like 2-3 times a day on my work days, and 5-6 times on my days off. damn my crew....damn them for doing this to me!!!!

:heated::mad::heated:

Guest L.A.
Originally posted by »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

willy wonka should declare this another gay thread

Yeah, and it became gay when you posted. You're one of the most flaming homosexual's I've ever encountered.

Strange how I went for years without smiling. I think I'm regressing to my old self again..... (that could only mean one thing)

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by McPhoo

^^^ It's true man.. psychoactives always fuck you up and make you think about all the troubling, enigmatic shit that you wouldn't give 2 hoots about in a 'normal' state. (note: i use the term "normal" loosely here...)

Try walking around town looking at people and observing their actions when yer not shrooming, and you'll soon see that you really don't give a fuck.

ps - eating IS amazing... and yes, i'm stoned as shit.

naw man i think this shit in my normal state....i fucking hate the world....it all seems stupid, staged, and pointless

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this